Chapter 40

((u might cry during this as a warning bc I am making this as sad as my little heart can get (': have fun))

{LISTEN TO -THINKING OUT LOUD BY ED SHEERAN- WHILE READING THIS YOULL GET THE TOUCHING FEELING OF THIS WHOLE CHAPTER AND WILL CRY MORE}

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

My alarm was going off telling me that's today was the day I was going back home. I sighed, and grabbed my phone and texted my mom.

To : Mom - don't forget to pick my up from the airport l8ter today. I am glad I get to see you again, I miss you. and I think it's good for me to be back home but bring ice cream or let's get ice cream bc I am broken ):

I set my phone down, and got up. I packed my bags last night, but I only left out some leggings, and a Victoria Secret shirt, and my white converses for me to wait today. I threw them on, and brushed my teeth, and put that stuff into my bag. I tied my hair into a messy bun, but I made it look presentable.

I was nervous to be in the car with Cameron for the two hour drive to the airport. I hate him, but I love him. I'll miss him so much, but he probably won't miss me. All the boys said that this would be great for us to go together, and Cameron asked so hopefully it's fun. I just don't want to end up killing each other, or dying.

"Sophia you ready?" Cameron said as he opened the door knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. I just need to say goodbye to the boys, and I'll be in the car. Can you take my bags?" I asked as i bit my lip. Trying not to cry is hard.

He nodded, and grabbed them and headed downstairs, as I followed.

"Guys." I said softly, "I-I need to get going.."

They all got up.

"Sophia i will miss you like crazy." Matthew said as we hugged, and than I broke. I started sobbing, and this was the exact reason why I didn't wear makeup today.

"Matt I love you so much. Text me everyday, and everytime you can please? We'll facetime whenever you're available okay? I can't go long without you, I need your advice nearly with everything I fucking do." I chuckled a little trying to lighten up the mood.

He nodded, and walked away. He said he never wanted me to see him cry, and I didn't want to because it might hurt me.

I then hugged everyone else, but I needed to get going for the hour long drive to the airport, with Cameron.

I got into the car, and pulled down the mirror to wipe my face.

"Ready?" Cameron asked.

I sighed, "Y-Yeah. Let's go." I said as I put the mirror back up.

For the first fifthteen minutes, we just listened to music. I didn't know what to say, and I didn't want to cry the whole time. This is why it would've been better for Shawn to drive me. We could've talked.

"Sophia I truly am sorry." Cameron said breaking our silence. "I just don't know how to have a relationship distance wise, and I don't want to do something to hurt you. I love you, I really do."

"But we could've made it work. Now it's going to be hard to get over you since my heart is broken, literally. It feels like someone took a knife and snapped it, and than it shattered." I sighed, and looked at the window.

"Don't get completely over me. I can't handle the thought of you with someone else, please don't make me go through that." Cameron said.

"So you can go make-out and shit with some girl causing me pain, but I can't date someone if I got over you? You don't have control over me Cameron! You fucking lost that by breaking my heart which means I am single, and can do whatever the fuck I want to." I spat back at him. Tears started steaming down my face.

"You're so annoying! I have told you so many times that there isn't another girl out there for me, you are the only one. I won't find someone as great as you, and I don't want to! We are only taking a break, but after the movie and stuff we can get back together." Cameron scoffed.

I looked at him, "Are you fucking kidding me?! How I am suppose to be away from you for three months, and know that we aren't together, and have the thoughts of you hooking up with someone?! This isn't easy for me Cam. You are the first boy that I truly knew that I loved, and cared so much about. I feel empty without you damn it." I said as tears were just coming out like a rainforest.

"Please stop crying. It hurts me to see you hurting." Cameron sighed. "I love you Sophia, I fucking love you. This wasn't easy for me, but I know it had to be done."

I just simply nodded. I was done, I didn't want to talk anymore.

•*•*•*•*•*•*

We arrived to the airport, and it was about time for me to get going.

"Thanks for bringing me." I said softly. "And thanks for making this the best summer of my life. And for making me happy. In conclusion thanks for everything." I smiled.

"I love you." Cameron said as he pulled my into a hug. I missed this, his hugs I missed them more than anything.

"I-I love you too." I said as I started crying, again. I've cried so much this summer.

"Hey, stop crying okay?" Cameron said as we pulled out the hug, and grabbed my chin. "Everything will get better babe."

"Flight to Tennessee is taking off in ten." The announcer said.

"I-I guess I need to go. See you soon?" I said as I grabbed my bags.

Cameron nodded, "Yeah."

I nodded, and started walking away.

"Wait!" Cameron yelled as he ran up to me.

"Cameron I got it go like now." I said, I was not trying to miss my flight.

"I know. I just need to do this one thing.." Cameron said. Everyone was now looking at us. Great. Attention something I absolutely hated.

Cameron grabbed my face, and kissed me. It lasted thirty-seconds, and he pulled away. "I really do love you."

After he said that, he walked away. Leaving me standing here, with mixed emotions.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS 🎄🎅

this chapter was crap but whatever I wanted to give you guys a gift today, and the update was it so surprise and I hope you like it lol probably your worst gift today huh

anyways idk what I am going to do with cam and soph bc I just love them together and them being apart hurts me badly and hshshshdhdid idk don't h8 me for the things I have planned soon ok?