Chapter 34

I groaned in pain. She shouldn't have done that, their breakup is her fault not mine.

"Are you alright?" Cameron asked me, as he held his hand out.

I sat there, and looked from his hand to his face back and forth.

"Come on. We don't have to have a awkward friendship, we should be able to talk to eachother, and have fun with eachother. Sophia I already lost you as a girlfriend please don't let me lose you as a friend..bestfriend!" He said, "I need you, honestly." He stuck his hand out farther towards me, while he looked directly to my eyes.

I sighed, and took his hand. He pulled my into a hug, and squeezed me. I missed this. I missed these hugs. I missed being able to talk to him. I missed being next to him. I missed...him.

"I love you Cameron." I whispered into his ear, as we still hugged.

"I love you more." He said into my shoulder, "Don't ever leave me."

I pulled away from him, and looked at him. "I won't." I said with a smile.

Everyone else went their separate ways, and I went upstairs into my room.

I needed to figure this out. I like Shawn..but I also like Cameron. Cameron keeps hurting me, but I can't stay away from him. Shawn has always been sweet, and nice to me. But when I thought we were going to get together he brought his girlfriend which makes me think that he doesn't like me.

I just need someone to talk to. I thought hard on who I really needed. I don't really have friends, and I can't call Samantha because we aren't on talking terms. Oh I got it! My mom, I should call her.

I dialed her number and patiently waited for her to answer.

"Hey sweetheart." She cheerfully answered. "How are you pumpkin?"

I sighed, "I've had better days. I am stuck."

"What is it honey? Everything alright? Is it Cameron?" She asked, as if she knew it would be him since I've recently called her about him.

"Partly. So we broke up, and now Shawn is here. I have always had this thing for Shawn, but I never knew how big it was till he showed up. Once he got here he's girlfriend was here too, and me and her fought basically. Well they broke up and she left, and now I am stuck with Cameron and Shawn in my feelings and I don't know what to do." I sighed in relief, as I was glad I got that all out.

"Pumpkin you've got it bad." She sighed. "I mean I think Shawn is a good boy, and is very talented. I recently got his new song 'Something Big', and I love it. He seems like a good boy. But I also love Cameron, he has been there for you for awhile. Even though you guys are having trouble staying together, but that's what happened when couples try to figure out each other. You understand what I am saying honey?" She asked.

That it! I know who I need. There is someone who is right for him, and I've found him. "Yes mom I understand, I know what I am going to go. Thanks for all you help." I smiled.

"I am always here for you baby. Be careful. I love you." She said, as she yawned.

"Love you too. Go get rest, goodnight." I said as I hung up the phone.

I ran downstairs where I knew Shawn would be. I really needed to talk to him.

"Shawn..can we talk?" I asked nervously, as I took a seat next to him.

"Yeah of course. What's up?" He smiled, and asked.

"Well I wanted you to know that I am very lucky to have you as a bestfriend, and more like a brother than anything. Remember that always ok? Never leave me like trash." I smiled.

"I would never leave you. You are like a little sister to me, and I was sorry that we didn't get to talk that day Lexi came. I am very sorry about her." He frowned.

"It's ok bud. She is gone now, and we have nothing to worry about. Just remember I love you Shawn." I said.

"I love you too." He said as he hugged me.

"Ok, now I need to talk to Cameron. I honestly think me and him need to give this relationship thing another chance, I love him a lot." I sighed.

"Go get him! You guys are just figuring out each other, go to him." Shawn said, strictly.

I got up and ran upstairs, and knocked on Cameron's door.

"Cam. It's Sophia, I need to talk to you." I sighed, hopefully this goes well.

{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}

GUYS,

I AM VERY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING!): SCHOOL IS A PAINNNNNNNNN! BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS IT WILL GET BETTER AND I MEAN IT! I AM GOING TO UPDATE EVERY SATURDAY FOR NOW ON. ITS BASICALLY THE ONLY TIME I AM NEVER DOING. ANYTHING.

Love you guys so much💖