Chapter 22

They finished their food and left the Great Hall. On the way to the hospital wing, they met Goyle.

Draco glared at him.

"Hey, where's your friend Potter?" Goyle said with a mean smile.

"You foul git!" She shouted. She went over to Goyle and hit him right on the nose with her fist. "That's for what you did to Harry! The next time you dare to come near him, it won't be just a punch! I'm warning you! You stay away from him!"

Goyle looked at her frightened for a moment, but soon pulled himself together. "What are you gonna do then? You filthy mudblood!"

"I wouldn't..." Draco began.

"How dare you talk to her like that!?" Ron shouted

"Aw, did I insult your girlfriend?" Goyle said to Ron.

Hermione turned slightly red.

"Yes! And you will pay!" Ron said, not even caring for the fact that Goyle called Hermione his girlfriend. He pointed his wand at Goyle. "Locomotor mortis!"

Goyle's legs were glued together and he staggered until he fell over.

"Good luck with that!" Ron angrily made his way to the hospital wing.

Hermione and Draco followed him.

Hermione still had flushed cheeks from the fact that Goyle had called her Ron's girlfriend.

"He didn't even denied it." Draco whispered to Hermione, knowing exactly what was going through her mind.

Her cheeks flushed even more. "He must not have heard it."

"Uh huh, sure." Draco said.

"Oh shut up, Draco."

Draco laughed.

"Harry!" Ron and Hermione quickly ran over to Harry.

"Hey guys." Harry said with a smile. He was happy to see his friends.

"Are you doing better?" Draco asked.

"Yes, it is getting better, I slept and ate a bit. I feel much better already. Madam Pomfrey says I can take classes again tomorrow."

"That is amazing!" Ron said. "Harry! You should have seen Hermione! She just punched Goyle right in the face!"

Harry looked at Hermione. "Really? Well done Mione."

Hermione turned a little red. "What about Ron then, he glued Goyle's legs together, he fell over." Hermione chuckled.

Harry laughed.

"Because he called you a mudblood!" Ron said to Hermione.

"He called her your girlfriend too." Draco said to Ron.

Ron and Hermione turned red as their Gryffindor uniform ties.

Harry exchanged a meaningful look with Draco.

After that, Ron, Draco and Hermione talked a bit with Harry and went to class.

After class, Hermione and Draco returned to visit Harry.

Ron had quidditch practice.

"Is your knight in shining armor not here Hermione?" Harry asked with a smile as they entered.

"Oh shut up, Harry!" Hermione turned completely red. "He is not my knight in shining armor!" She sat on the edge of his bed.

"He didn't deny that you're his girl though." Draco said, sitting on the chair next to Harry's bed.

"Oh come on! You're on his side!?" Hermione said indignantly.

"I'm sorry Hermione, as much as I like you, I will always be on our wounded Lord Potter's side." Draco said in a dramatic way.

Everyone laughed.

"And what have you learned during class today?" Harry asked.

"Oh, we learned something about Devil's snare and Dittany during Herbology and some other stuff, but don't worry. Hermione took notes for you." Draco said.

"Thank you Hermione." Harry said to her.

"You're welcome."

After talking for a while, Hermione and Draco were called by Madame Pomfrey for dinner.

Harry ate alone in the hospital wing.

After dinner Hermione and Ron came back to see how he was doing and it was soon time to go to sleep.

Harry was already feeling much better. He was ready to join the classes again tomorrow.