Important Things to Know

Hey there! Name's Lt.Pringles, and this is my first story, so there will likely be some shit cringy writing.

I'm currently in school, so expect slow updates, but I'll try my best to write when I can, and hopefully I can be able to at least dish out a chapter every month or so.

For the purposes of this story, I will change many things, and will start in the year 2256, though the SDF War and many other significant events will be altered to fit ADTF as I see fit.

This will be an extremely different and expanded universe, in which the UNSA is much more larger, and the SDF war was like a separatist crisis that became fascist.
Ideologies are radically different, but some stuff is still relatively the same.
The UNSA's fleets are largely expanded, and tweaked for this story.
Technologies will be more advanced in this story, and I will eventually move away from in-person stories to chapters that detail events that have spanned within entire months.

I'm trying to crossover A LOT of anime, shows, and a bunch of stuff in this story, and am trying to go for a sort of advanced military isekai/fanfiction meets the stuff that I crossover.

Expect some crazy and unreasonable bullshit, but overall, I hope you guys like the story.

Also, if you end up liking the story, follow me so you guys won't miss any updates or announcements about A Different Type of Front.

(A/N) Do I have any idea what I'm doing writing this story? Absolutely fucking not

Edit:
Edited on 26/10/21
With hindsight, the first chapters might suck and kinda feel like the grammar's cringy, rushed and weird, but at about 7 chapters in, you'll see some improvement in my writing.
Future chapters will have much better grammar, and I might rewrite the old chapters if need be.
(Though I haven't decided yet)

Edit: Story is in the process of currently being rewritten.
Rewriting has only begun as of May 12, 2022
Chapters may be temporarily unpublished in order to rewrite them

There may be a major difference in quality between some of the chapters, along with the cringe dialogue. 

I will do my best and quickest to rewrite this story and fixing the plot holes and cringy shit, to rectify various inconsistencies, and significantly retcon much of the original story.

There may be massive gaps between some of the chapters due to me unpublishing some of them to rewrite them.
If that happens, maybe you might want to just add it to your reading list for now and wait for me to officially finish the rewriting process.

Wish me luck