SATO Military and other information

I feel like I should elaborate on how big SATO's military is for this fanfic. Please note that these are not the official numbers in the wiki, and was the product of my creative expansion of Infinite Warfare's Universe . To avoid confusion, if there is anything contradictory in the other chapters, remember that this one will have all the correct information, regardless if the other chapters have errors or mistakes.
(NOTE: I may be adding some additional info here and there as I go into deeper description of the UNSA. So I suggest you constantly check this chapter.)

First I will elaborate on the different military branches and departments in SATO. I expanded the UNSA and SATO's territory and capabilities for this story.
1. SATO Special Operations Department- the SOD is SATO's special forces department, known for carrying out military operations wherein standard infantry forces are unable to operate in an efficient or effective manner.

2. SATO Internal Investigational Authority-the Internal Investigational Authority is designated to investigate and review any suspicious occurrences and actions within the Alliance military.

3. SATO Security Concerns Department- The Security Concerns Department's responsibility is securing and protecting valuable assets, personnel, and other high-value targets to the Alliance, without having the need to deploy entire infantry companies for operations wherein active combat is not guaranteed.

4. SATO Armed Forces-These consist of SATO's standard ground forces, such as its infantry, elite infantry, armored, and mechanized divisions. The highest-ranking commander of the Alliance's armed forces is the High Marshal of the Army.

5. SATO Strategic Intelligence Agency- As SATO's premier intelligence agency, the SIA is ████████████████████ and is known for ██████████████, including ████████████████. Multiple █████████████, and often, it has ███████████████, taking ██████████ measures to █████████ █████ ███████.

6. SATO Central Strategic Command- The CSC commands the entire Solar-Aligned Treaty Organization, headed by the highest ranking members of SATO, and is headed by the Grand Marshal.

7. SATO Naval Forces- The pride of the Solar Aligned Treaty Organization, SATO's naval forces have a long, rich history. As one of the most valuable aspects to ensuring humanity's interstellar security, the navy is extremely large, and boasts a titanic amount of capital ships and vessels within its numerous fleets and battlegroups

8. UNSA Strategic Diplomatic Corps- These diplomats have a higher paygrade, often being assigned to significantly more dangerous regions, requiring them to have special combat training and experience.

9. SATO Colonization and Exploration Efforts Authority- The CEEA handles matters regarding the exploration, surveying, and colonization of systems as humanity continues to expand. Prided upon by many, its motto, "The Stars Are Ours" defines its purpose as humanity's premier authority regarding interstellar exploration and expansion.

10. SATO Central Industrial and Economic Regulation Branch- The Central Industrial and Economic Regulation Branch handles funding for the Solar-Aligned Treaty Organization, and regulates the production of weapons, equipment and material for its forces, while also contracting different PMC's and manufacturing companies for the Alliance's different needs.

11. SATO Combat Engineering Corps- The Combat Engineering Corps handles all military construction projects whether it be planetary, interstellar, and in some cases, interdimensional. 
The CEC was established due to concerns that civilian contractors would not be able to meet the Alliance's requirements for high-risk rapid construction projects, including those in active combat zones.