Falling

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed that I had to leave Olivia. Kozik has the dopey smile on his face that pisses me off. I know he got laid and here I am with a set of blue balls from hell. When we arrive at the clubhouse we are greeted by Missy and Cassie. Kozik rolls his eyes at them. "So what's going on with you and Liv?" He asks as Missy and Cassie glare at the both of us.

"She is mine!" I say as Missy huffs at me. "Something you want to say whore?" I growl out at her. She shakes her head no at me before running off. I turn to Cassie and glare at her.

"She loves you Hap and here you are claiming another girl as yours. When you and I both know it should be her." Cassie says, making me smile and laugh at her.

"Yeah I am claiming a girl that hasn't slept with all of my brothers. As a matter of fact she hasn't slept with any of my brothers. You might want to remember what you are here. Whore!" I say getting into her face. "Now run along and go suck one of my brother's off." I say as Kozik starts to laugh at how sacred she looks.

"Kozik, are you really going to let him talk to me like that?" She asks, looking over at Kozik. Like he was really going to do something about what I said.

"Yeah you dumb bitch! You fucked up when you went and talked shit to my old lady!" He says now getting into her face. "I told you that I was done with your ass. So get that through your head. I have an old lady now and soon she will have my last name. And it won't ever be you!" He says, making her cry. Missy walks back over and huffs as she looks at me. I shake my head and head inside. I don't have time for her needie ass. I smile as I see a text from Olivia. I groan as I see it is a picture of her in just her panties with a lollipop in her mouth. Fuck I need that to be my cock here soon.

"Hap, can we talk?" I hear Missy say, I turn to see her standing in my doorway. I raise my eyebrow at her. "Why don't you want me as your old lady. You know I would treat you right and take care of you! I love you Hap!" She says as I just stare at her.

"Look, I am going to make this simple! I do not want a whore as my old lady. You have fucked every patched member of this clubhouse. What we had was just sex that's it. I have no feelings for you. I do not love you! And I don't want to b e with you!" I say walking out of my room and into the chapel. I sent a quick text back to Olivia.

ME ~ Naughty girl! I think I need to come back over and spank that pretty little ass of yours!

Fuck I need to get to her ass before I have to let Missy take care of my needs.

Olivia ~ Bring it on big Daddy!😉

Fucking shit this girl is mine and I need to go and punish her little as for being a bad girl!

Me ~ I'll be back as soon as I can little girl and you better be ready for me.

Olivia ~ OH! Believe me Daddy I am ready!😘