Here we come Charming🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I was packing up the house as our moving date was getting closer

I was packing up the house as our moving date was getting closer. I hated that I was doing all of this by myself. Hap had been going on more runs and are sex life was taking a big hit. It had me wondering if he was taking part in the run rule. I didn't want to think that way but he was spending more time away from us then he was with us. I sat at the dining room table waiting for him to get home. I messed with the positive pregnancy test that lay on the table. When Hap walked in the door he sighed as he saw me.

"Thought you would be asleep by now!" He says as I scoff at him. Of course he did.

"Why so, you can run back to your whores you like so much!" I say with a hiss to my voice. He shakes his head at me. "How many have there been since you asked me to move? Hell since we have been together? Is that the real reason you want to go nomad so you can fuck whoever you want and I won't find out?" I yell at him. I could tell I was pissing him off but I didn't care right now.

"Watch it little girl!" He growls out at me, making me scoff at him. "I am not cheating on you!" He says slamming his hands on the table. I shake my head at him. "I never have! Never will! Fuck Olivia, you and Jace are everything to me." He says as he looks at what I am spinning. "What is that?" He asks as I look at the pregnancy test before handing it to him. He looks at and then at me. I can see the shock on his face, but what surprised me was the smile that followed.

"We're having another baby?" He asks as I nod my head at him. "Are you not happy about us having another baby?" He asks as I shrug my shoulders at him. He sighs and sits down at the table. "Olivia... I am not cheating on you! I would never do that. I know that I have been pushing you away... But it has nothing to do with you or us. Shit in Charming has hit the fucking fan and I am scared that you and Jace and now this little one." He says as he places a hand on my stomach. "May get hurt. And I would lose my shit if that happened." He says as he pulls me to his lap and kisses me.

"I love you, Olivia. God! You don't know how crazy I go when I am away from you!" He says as he kisses my neck. "And when I get home I get trapped in my head that I could lose you all... And all I want to do is keep you safe and away from harm. So I do the one thing that I know how to do and that is to distance myself from you. But even when I do that I am faithful to you. Hell no one can compare to you!" He says as I start to cry. "I am so sorry baby I know I should have talked to you about all of this. I know it has affected us and our sex life and I am sorry I am such a dick." He says as he holds me.

"What is going on there?" I ask as I try to rainin my emotions. Hap sighs as he shakes his head at me.

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️