Meeting Samcro part 1

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

We arrived at the house Alec had built for us

We arrived at the house Alec had built for us. I helped Olivia out of the car before removing a sleeping Jace. I smile as he cuddles into me as he sleeps. When he was a baby, he would only sleep for me if I was wearing my kutt. I think that is how he knows it's me and not his mom. I smile as Olive opens the door and walks inside.

The moving truck got in the day before us and Alec had some of his men put together the beds so we had somewhere to sleep when we got in. I watched as Olivia walked around the house looking at everything before I walked off to find Jace's room and put him to bed. Once he was in bed. I went to look for my wife. I found her in our room laying on the bed! I smiled as I pulled her by her ankles over to me. I chuckled as she screamed.

"You know I love it when you scream for me!" I say as she laughs so hard.

"Oh! I know how much you love to make me scream!" She says, making me laugh as I pick her up and move so she is straddling my lap.

"I have to go to the clubhouse and check in with them." I say as Olivia huffs at me. "I know this is not what you want to hear. I will be back in about two hours to help you unpack." I say as she gives me a frown. I know I told her that I wouldn't have to go there but they had called to see where I was at and asked me to come in after I got Olivia and Jace to the house.

"Fine!" She says as she gets off my lap and walks away from me. I groan as I know I may not be getting any tonight or the next few nights.

"Baby... Please don't be mad. They called when we stopped for gas and asked me to come to the clubhouse after I got you and Jace to the house." I say as she waves me off. God I hate it when she does that. It means that she is mad and doesn't want to talk anymore. "Olivia Marie Lowman, I love you but women you are going to be the death of me." I say as Olivia turns and glares at me.

"I am going to be the death of you? Me? Really?" She says as she walks closer to me. When she is standing in front of me I place my hands on her hips and nod my head. Even though she is mad she is still the sexest thing in the world to me.

"Yes you!" I say as I pull her closer to me. "I hate it when you are mad at me, but boy do I love the make up sex we have." I say with a smile. She shakes her head at me but gives me a small smile.

"You better get going!" She says, giving me a sad smile.

"I love you, little girl!" I say, giving her a kiss.

"I love you too Victor!" She says, making me growl as I slap her ass.

"You know I hate being called that!" I say as she smiles evilly at me.

"I know! But when I am mad at you, it is only fitting to call you by your real name and not your nickname!" She says walking away from me. I shake my head as I should have known that was coming.