Bad Decision 🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I stood there shocked, Olivia was pregnant with my child and I just fuck shit up royalty by saving Anna from her

I stood there shocked, Olivia was pregnant with my child and I just fuck shit up royalty by saving Anna from her. I knew that there was a greater possibility that Anna's daughter wasn't mine and she just said it so I wouldn't let Olivia kill her. I am going to have to work hard to get her back and trust me again. Anna looks down at the ground and sighs. "How far along is she?" I ask, trying to wrap my head around her being pregnant as Kim keeps glaring at Anna. I know she is wanting to attack her and I would let her here as soon as I know if her daughter is mine.

"6 weeks I think! She just found out before she made me choose between her and Kozik. She is hurt and wants you to pay for what you have done. Hap this isn't going to end well." Kim says as I look at her confused. Olivia's the one that made her choose? Not Alec? I stood there in shock. When Anna walked up to me and put her arms around my waist and tried to kiss my cheek. I felt disgusted that she was touching me, I only wanted Olivia to touch me anymore. I pushed her away and growled at her.

"Don't ever touch me you fucking whore! Once this is all done you will die for what you have done to Olivia." I say as she gasps at me before she looks down at the ground. "Call whoever you need to, to get your daughter back! I want this test done now! So I can make things right with my old lady and mother of my child!" I say with a growl. Anna nods her head and grabs her phone. I watch as she talks to whoever she needs to. She hands me the phone. I put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I say as I hear a small chuckle on the other end.

"You are not a very smart man!" He says as I growl at him. "Did you really believe what the whore said... That she was your daughter?" He says as I am now really confused. "She was taken, yes but not for the reasons that you were told." He says as I pull my gun and put it on Anna. Anna looks at me confused at first and then the fear sets in.

"Then why did you take Anna's daughter?" I ask as Anna looks at me scared and shakes her head at me.

"Because she is my daughter. I have a DNA test to prove it and Anna has been running from me since she gave birth. Tried to say it was Liv's boyfriend. Had him run off with her and now she is doing the same thing to you." He says as I am now really pissed and ready to kill this bitch and go and get my old lady and kid.

"You know Olivia?" I ask with a growl. I did not like that he knew my old lady!

"Yes I know of Olivia... Anna always talked shit about her when we would mess around. The little princess of the James family. Got everything that should have been Anna's. But we both know that is not true. Anna just did what her mother and father told her to do. Where Olivia made a name for herself and she is not to be messed with unless you want to face her brother and cousin." He says with a deep chuckle.