Lockdown Part one

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed that I had to cancel plans with Olivia

I was pissed that I had to cancel plans with Olivia. But we had a bigger problem: a former friend of the club was looking for revenge because we could help him with a problem he had got himself into. Bastard got drunk one night and beat his old lady nearly to death. Then stole over 2 mil from us. Took it to vegas and lost it all. So now we are going on lockdown. The only plus side is that Olivia will be staying in my dorm with me.

When we arrive at Olivia and Kim's place I sigh as I get off of my bike. I know this is not going to go well with Olivia, she doesn't know about the club life and hasn't ever really been around the club. I mean I know she can handle herself, but I am not about to chance this fucker finding out about her.

I pound on the door. After a minute no one answers so I pound harder on the door. I was starting to get pissed that neither one of our girls were answering the door.

"What?" Olivia yells as she opens the door. Now I was pissed not because of what she said but how she is dressed. The fucking shirt barely covers her ass. She is mine and no one needs to see her like this but me.

"Watch it little girl!" I growl at her, making her glare at me. Kim comes out cursing up a storm. But I don't take my eyes off of Olivia. Fuck she looks so good.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asks as Olivia moves to let them in, closing the door behind them.

"We need you both to pack a bag and come with us!" Kozik says I watch Olivia walk back to her room. I follow hoping that she is going to pack a bag. But I found her back in her bed.

"You need to pack a bag and come with us? Now!" I say, walking into her room. It is clean and has amazing art work on the walls.

"Why?" She asks, propping herself up on her elbows. I glare at her. She is going to make it harder than it needs to be.

"Because there is a threat to the club! So we are going on lockdown!" I say with no emotion to his voice. I need her to listen when she is told to do something. But she is new to all of this.

"I'm not part of the club! So why should I go with you?" She says laying back down. I growl and then pull the covers off of her. Fuck she is hot! All she has on under her shirt is a tiny pair of panties.

"I am not playing Olivia... Pack a fucking bag and get your ass dressed!" I yell at her, making her eyes go wide. I look down at her and sigh before sitting down on her bed next to her. "Look I know you don't know much about the club and I will tell you what you need to know later. But right now I need to keep you safe and the only way to do that is by having you at the clubhouse with me." I say pulling her to his lap. "I just found you baby and I am not about to let anyone take what is mine. So please pack a bag and get dressed. You are making it very hard for me not to take you right now!" I say, as I know she can feel my erection against her thigh.