Lockdown Part two

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed that Olivia was being dragged into this

I was pissed that Olivia was being dragged into this. It's not her fault that this guy thinks he can steal from us and then beat his wife when she can't get the money from her daughter. "Hap, we just want to talk to her!" Lee says as I sigh as I nod my head. I stand up and open the door. I don't see Olivia anywhere in the bar.

"I'll look outside, go check your room and mine!" Kozik says, patting me on the back. I nod my head as we split up and look for my girl. She wasn't in my room or Kozik's room so she had to be outside. I walk back to the bar to see Kozik carrying a pissed off looking Kim and a bloodied Olivia. "Bloods not her's Hap!" He says as I cup Olivia's face.

"Who the fucks is it then?" I yell at him as Lee comes out of church.

"That would be Missy blood!" He says as one of the prospects brings in every bloodied and beaten Missy. Olivia smiles and laughs as Cassie walks by us.

"Your loaner pussies thought they could run their mouths. But that one won't be using her's for a while!" Olivia says with a laugh. Lee looks shocked. Kim looks ready to kill Cassie. "You should really teach your whores that they only open their mouth when they are about to catch a load in ." Olivia says with a sweet smile. Making Lee, Kozik and myself laugh.

"We need to talk with you and we might want to bring her with us as well. So Cassie doesn't get murder!" Lee says, pointing from Olivia to Kim. Olivia looks confused and then pissed. I point my finger at her, making her huff in annoyance. I walk Olivia into chapel. I pull her onto my lap. Lee comes in and closes the door. I kiss Olivia on the neck as Lee sits down.

"Olivia, what can you tell me about Wesley James?" Lee asks as both Olivia and Kim growl at him.

"Why? Is that why..?" She asks with pure anger as she turns to glare at me. Kim looks like she wants to kill the whole room.

"We need to know anything you can tell us about your step father." I say making her and Kim look at me confused. Olivia starts to laugh.

"He is not my step father... He's my uncle! And I'm not even sure you can call him that." Olivia says with annoyance.

"So you are not Mary James's daughter?" Lee asks as Olivia shakes her head no at him.

"Are they still trying to pull that shit?" Kim says, shaking her head.

"FUCK No! I am Christoper and Amelia James's daughter!" She says. "It's a long story! " She says, rubbing her face with her hands. Kim puts her hands on Olivia's knee.

"You need to tell them! Just get it over with" Kim says looking over at Olivia. What does she mean by that? I knowest that she won't look at Kozik.

"You all know who Alec James is?" She asks, looking around the room as we all nod our heads. He is one of the biggest mob bosses on the west coast. Every Son knows of him and that you don't want to cross him. "That is my older brother!" She says. Fuck me! She's a James. "Now before I was born and Alec was about two years old my mother was pregnant with another son Christoper. But at 7 months she was in a car accident killing Christoper and making it so she can't have anymore children. A few years past Alec was now six, almost seven and Mary, being the good sister-in-law, offered to be a surrogate for my parents." She says looking down at the ground. I rubbed her back as she continued.