Common Enemy

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was not surprised when I talked to Liv and she didn't know anything about a property in Cle Elum

I was not surprised when I talked to Liv and she didn't know anything about a property in Cle Elum. So I knew that Wesley would hide there before any of the other properties. I was pissed that this baster thought we would never find out about it.I sent men to keep an eye on it and let me know who came and went. Hunter and I were on our way to Tacoma to talk with Lee, Happy and Kozik. I knew that Liv was at her place working on her new clothing line. So I sent a few of my guys over there to keep an eye on her. I sigh as we pull into the Sons lot.

"Hello Alec... Hunter." Lee greets us. I shake his hand before we head inside. I noticed that there were no girls here this time, it was only members and their prospects.

"Lee, Hap, Kozik! Good to see you again." I say as we all sit down.

"Hap has informed me that that property is not one of your sisters." He says as I nod my head.

"Yeah, I talked with Liv about it. I sent some of my guys down to keep an eye on it. As well as her." I say as Happy looks at me concerned. "It is just for her satey." I say as he nods his head at me.

"Why are you looking out for his old lady?" Chuck asks with anger.

"She may be his old lady but she is my baby sister and I will do what I have to, to keep her safe." I say with a growl as I am ready to cut this mother fucker.

"Chuck I swear to the reaper himself I will kill you if you keep it up!" Happy says with a snarl. I smile as I know that this dude is pissing him off. I smile as the door to the club house flies open and Thomas comes in looking panicked.

"What?" I ask, looking at him with concern as he stands in front of me.

"It's Olivia..." He says looking down at the ground. "She's missing." He said and I could hear the fear in his voice.

"What do you mean missing?" I say grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him down to me.

"Our guys got there and the door was opened so they went in and the house was a mess. They cleared the house but she wasn't there. They called her but her phone was in her office. So they called Kim thinking that maybe she was with her. But she's not with Kim." He says as I start to shake. "They don't know where she's at!" He says and I can see the fear in his eyes.

"Get everyone here!" I say trying to remain calm. "And I mean everyone." I say to him as he nods his head. I turn to Hunter. "Put the out of state boys on alert. I want everyone looking for her!" I say as he nods his head and leaves the clubhouse. I turn to the rest of my men. "Call Bo, put him on alert and the rest of you tear Tacoma apart!" I order, making them nod their heads at me. Hunter comes back in and nods his head.

"I put our boys in blue notice as well!" He says as I nod my head at him.

"Let's head to the house and see what we can find." I say as the Sons look at me confused.