Official🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️ 

I smiled as I tattooed my crow onto Olivia's right collarbone. We have been together for about six months now and since I laid eyes on her I haven't touched a crow eater or sweetbutt. Not even when I was on a run. Which shocked a lot of people. Her brother accepted me into the family. I was about halfway through tattooing her, I was hard and ready to take her in front of all of my brothers.

I had to breathe as I knew that would not be good and I did not want them to see her in all her glory. I smiled as I finished up. I hurried and cleaned her up as my brother clapped as they saw my crow on her body. It was official she was my old lady. She smiled as she pulled me over to her. I smashed my lips into her as my brother's cheer for us.

"Time to claim my old lady!" I say as I throw her over my shoulder and head to my dorm room. I see Cassie holding a crying Missy. I smile as we walk past them. I hear Olivia laugh as we pass them. I drop Olivia on my bed and claim on top of her. "You are mine now!" I say as I start to take off her clothes.

"All yours!" She says making me growl as I kiss down her neck and to my crow. I place a kiss on it before moving down her body!

"That you are, little girl!" I say pulling down her pants and underwear. I smile as I spread her legs and lick my lips. I stand quickly and undress. I don't know what it is about this girl but I can't get enough of her. Her smile, her eyes, her laugh, fuck all of her drives me crazy. I claim back on top of her and enter her hard and fast.

"OH! FUCK!" Olivia moans, almost screams out. I smile as she is still so tight.

"Fuck..." I growl out as I pound into her. "You feel so fucking good!" I say as I roll us over and have her ride me.

"Mmm!" She moans. I love how she loses the ability to speak when I am inside of her.

"Fuck... Little girl, keep doing that." I say through a moan of my own. She keeps rolling her hips as she bounces up and down on me. I growl as I am close and I know she is too. I roll us over and take back control. "Such a good girl riding daddy's cock like that!" I say into her ear as she cums with a gasp. I groan as I slam into her a few more times before I cum inside of her.

"Fuck Hap!" She says all out of breath.

"I know, little girl!" I say as I place my forehead onto hers. "It gets better and better every time we have sex!" I say as she smiles up at me.

⚠️ Smut ends😔