Cumming together🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️ 

After Alec and Hunter left, Olivia and Kim were ready to drink. I sat at the bar with Olivia in between my legs as we took shots. Ever so often she would push her ass back into my crouch. "Keep it up little girl and I will bend you over the bar and claim your ass in front of everyone!" I whisper, growl into her ear.

"Then maybe it's time to take me to your room!" She says as she looks up at me. I smile as I stand up.

"I think you are right! It's time for me to take you to my room!" I say picking her up. She wraps her legs around me and smiles.

"Let's go daddy!" She whispers in my ear. I spank her as I walk us to my dorm room. I kiss her as we pass a few crow eaters and sweetbutts, Missy and Cassie being among them.

When we finally get into my room I toss her onto the bed. Turning and locking the door before heading back to her. I smile as I take off my kutt and shirt. I watch her lick her lips as she sits up! "Like what you see? Little Girl!" I ask as she nods her head.

"Ever much so!" She says moving to undo my belt buckle. I smile as she pulls both my pants and boxers off. She looks up at me through her eyelashes as she licks her lips. "May I?" She asks as I suck in a breath as she looks so fucking hot on her knees in front of me.

"Open!" I say looking down at her with a smug smirk. She smiles and opens her mouth for me. I slowly slid my cock into her mouth. She moans as I start to thrust faster into her sweet wet mouth. "You want me to fuck that pretty little mouth?" I ask as she nods her head at me. Fuck she is a little freak. She is my little freak. Fuck I am going to love being with her. I think as I grab her head and start to really fuck her mouth. Fuck I am going to cum in her mouth and her sweet fucking pussy tonight.

"Fuck! Do you have a gag reflex?" I ask as I hit the back of her throat repeatedly. I watch her shake her head no at me. "Fuck!" I growl out as I cum down her throat. I look down at her as she swallows, breathing heavily as she licks her lips clean. "Good girl!" I say pulling her up to stand. I sit down in the chair next to my bed. "Strip!" I say in a demanding tone. She smiles as she starts to remove her clothes. I remove my boots and pants as I watch her.

When she is completely naked in front of me. I growl at how perfect her body is. I stand up and walk over to her. "So fucking perfect!" I say as I run my hands down her body and to her ass giving it a squeeze before picking her up and laying her down on the bed. Sitting up on my knees as I admire her sexy fucking body. I lick my lips as my eyes land on her pussy.