Peter's back

"Peter?" Miles asked, smiling under his mask.

"Back from Metroville." He said.

"We could use some help down there." Shuri yelled.

"I'll take care of her." Peter told Miles.

"Please. Make sure she's okay." Miles said, going down to continue his battle with the Rhino. His iron-vibranium spider arms came out, and Miles pulled one, which formed a sword.

"Whoa!" Miles yelled. He hit the Rhino's foot, and he went sliding across the street. T'Challa pulled out Aleksei, and he was webbed to a brick wall.

"He's finally taken down." Miles groaned. He went back to the roof to make sure that Riri was okay.

"Miles, it looks like Riri is okay." Peter told him.

"Good!" Miles exclaimed.

**At Miles' house**

Miles was in his room on his laptop, when Rio joined him.

"Hey Miles? How's it going?" She asked.

"Good. Even though, it took me like forever to defeat a guy in a rhino suit. He clowned the hell out of me."

"At least you got him."

"So, what brings you here?"

"I just wanted to make sure you are okay. You know, that Rhino guy and all."

"I'm good. It's just that my suit is real jacked up."

"I'm so glad you're okay."

"Alright, look. I'm trying to find Hobgoblin. So, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Okay. Call me if you need me."

"I will."

**Time skip to the next day at school**

"Miles!" Ganke yelled as he rushed to his friend.

"What's up?" Miles asked.