More unexpected guests

"What was that?" Miles asked, in a alarmed tone. He backflipped and looked over at Peter.

"That couldn't have been Hawkeye!" Peter said, looking around. He saw a person. He had a mask, that kinda had the look of a skull, covered by a hood. He wore a silver, blue, and orange suit, with a sword, and shield.

"Who is that?" Miles said

"I don't know, but he definitely does not like us." Peter said. He ran at the villain, but he threw his shield at Peter. Miles ran at the villain, and slid under his legs. He webbed his back, but he broke the web, and kicked Miles.

"Who ever this guy is, he can fight." Miles said.

"He can, can't he." Hobgoblin cackled, as he flew in. He fired bullets at Miles, but he activated a special mod on his suit that made it bullet proof. But, it also changed the look.

"Whoa! Did you make that?" Peter shouted, webbing the mysterious man

"No. Riri made it!" Miles responded. Hobgoblin picked him up, and slammed him into a building. He dropped Miles, but he shot a web and flipped over Hobgoblin. Then, he jumped on his glider and punched him.

**Meanwhile with Peter and the Mysterious villain**

Peter kicked the villain, and he slid across the ground. He aimed his arrow at Peter, but Peter managed to avoid it. He fired a web at the villain, but he missed it and scratched Peter with his claws. He swung his sword, but Peter held it. Then, he pulled it and punched the mysterious villain. The mysterious villain picked up Peter and tossed him into Central Park. He landed in the fountain. Peter got up, and backflipped over the mysterious villain. The villain punched Peter, and pinned him to the ground. He lifted his sword, but Peter webbed his hands together, and grabbed the sword. He stuck into the ground. As he turned around, he received a punch from the mysterious villain. The mysterious villain once again pinned him to the ground, and lifted his sword.

"Oh, crap. I'm done."  Peter thought to himself. But, a red, white, and blue shield knocked the mysterious villain right off of Peter.