Something Incredible

Miles' pov

"Who the hell are you?" Miles asked. The woman introduced herself as Agatha Harkness. I already knew who Tinkerer and Rhino were. The guy in the purple cape was the Prowler. And, the weird machine was  M. O. D. O. K, which stood for mental organism designed only for killing. 

"Oh, spiders . We don't have to be like this, sweetheart." Agatha said to him.

"You don't have be our enemy." MODOK said, coming to my direction. It activated my backflipping instinct.

"What are you creeps trying to say?" I asked.

"Join us." Rhino said.

"Why should I?"

"For starters, you won't have to worry about us coming after you ." Hobgoblin starts.

"That is, unless you do something stupid." Agatha added.

"I'm not joining you." I say, with my teeth gritted.

"Don't you want to be powerful?" Agatha asked, with her eyes glowing purple.

"No. I don't. Now, all of you back up."

"Don't be a fool, now." Prowler said.

"Then, back up. I say. Look, I'm not joining you six. You know why? I'm an Avenger. I kick the ass that attacks us, not team up with them. So, you could kick my ass if you want to. But, I'm still fighting back."

"Very, very inspiring. Destroy him." Agatha declares. The Rhino charged at me, but I backflipped. Then, I punch Hobgoblin MODOK tried to use his eye lasers to fry me, but my spider sense helped me avoid that. Prowler released missiles at me, but I use webs to slingshot them at MODOK. But, he uses eye lasers to blow them up. Tinkerer used her shield to hit me, then Hobgoblin pinned me to the ground.

"Should've taken our offer." Hobgoblin hissed. I punch him in the face two times, then he flew back. I used a web to pull him back to my direction, then I knee kicked him. Agatha used her magic powers to lift me, and slam me into the ground. She kept me pinned to the ground, without touching me. Which made it easier for rhino to stomp me down. He did it for ten more stomps, but someone else stopped them. I didn't see who it was because I was blacked out. But, they were like five or six people.

Julie's POV

"Lee! Wake the hell up?" I yell, throwing some water on him.

"Jules? What the hell?" He yelled.

"Miles is still fucking missing. We have to find him!" I shout. It was like 4:39 am, so we had a while until we had to get ready for school. 

"Okay, okay. Let me change." He says.

"What are you wearing?" I ask him firmly. He stood up out of his bed, revealing his spider man feet pajamas.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask, glaring at him

"They lowered the price. I had to buy them to support Miles. Plus, it had the idea for one of the suit design." He said. I walk up to him, and slap him dead in his face. Then, I tell him put a jacket over them and follow me. We sneak out, convinced Riri to come with us, then we leave.

"I can't believe he's missing again. We just got him back." Julie whined.

"We'll find him." Ganke reassures.

"I hope so." Riri said. I don't want to find out he actually died. "Then I'll be pissed."

"We would have somebody to blame." I add.

"What are you children doing outside so late?" A woman asked. She was like in her thirties.

"Just heading home

"Just heading home." Ganke lied.

"I hope so. It'll be sad to hear that you three had been kidnapped." She says. She is pretty mysterious, but in a hot kind of way.

"We are going to be fine. It's you that should be careful." Riri quipped.

"Was that a warning?" The woman asked.

"No, no. The weird guys out there." Ganke added.

"Oh. Well, I will. Have a safe walk home." She says, walking away. 

"Oh my god, she's so sexy!" I whisper.

"Jules, what the hell? She's like 33." Riri says.

"So? She's got-

I was cut off by Ganke covering my mouth.

"She is sleep deprived. " He said.

"I can tell. " Riri retorts.

"So, back to Miles?" I ask.

"Right, we-Hold on. I just got a call." Ganke said.

"Hey, Pete. What? Miles is okay? Where is he? Metroville? Okay. Let us know when he is back."

"Is he alright?" Riri asked.

"Yeah. He's in Metroville." Ganke confirms.