The Pep talk among other things

"Miles, listen dude." Peter started.

"No, Pete. You listen. I can't be Spider Man anymore." Miles said.

"Miles! JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!" Peter yelled. Miles sat back down.

"Miles. There are some days where I don't want to be Spider-Man. Believe me. But did I quit? No. The vulture found out I was Spider Man and he threatened to kill my aunt. But, that didn't stop me from capturing him. That's how they get you, Miles. You have to keep going. I know you weren't able to save your dad. Just like I wasn't able to save my uncle Ben. That's why I am the person I am now. You so, remember:If you ever want to give up, think of all the people you love. People who live in this city. People who need you." Peter said.

The speech had gotten to Miles

The speech had gotten to Miles. It motivated him not to let Hobgoblin's threat get the best of him. So, he decided he would continue to be Spider Man.

"Ganke, Julie follow me. I have something important to do." Miles says confidently. They headed to Miles's house.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Rio yelled.

"Mom, check your messages. I texted you." Miles says, as the three entered his room.

"Sorry. My phone was dead." Rio laughed.

"Alright. Hack Hobgoblin's suit. I put a tracker on it." Miles instructed.

**12 seconds later**

"Done. He's in Harlem." Ganke quipped.

"Alright. Here. I go." Miles says, putting on his Spider suit.