What's Going On?

When I wake up I was dressed. I was in a car. My hands tied together and so were my feet. I lift my head off the door and look to my left. Zach was driving.

"Where are we going?"

"Away."

"What about Jax? Alan?"

"They will be fine. Jax has Louis's family and your brother. Alan has his mother and her family."

"I can't leave my son. Please turn this car around."

"No. I got the girl of my dreams. I'm not loosing you." With that he continues to drive.

__________________________________________________________________________

Tim POV

I was out on a run. It's been a few days since I saw Ella. She gave herself up to save others. She saved Luke, Nikki, and I. But she didn't save herself. Zach, I've known him for three years and I didn't ever expect this to happen. I continue to run until my phone goes off. I slow my pace to a stop.

"Hello?"

"Tim, you need to get over to Nikki's house. As soon as you can. Please. It's Ella, Zach he took her."

"Yeah I know. That happened a few days ago Luke." I hear Nikki say something in the back and then shuffling.

"No, Tim. They were staying at Louis and Ella's house. He took her from there. Henry Louis's twin brother had the two boys. Called me and Luke and I went to get Jax. What do we do with Alan? We don't know how long they have been gone. What he is doing to her. Nothing." Nikki says into the phone.

"I'll be over as soon as I can. I'll bring Alan's mom." I jogged back home and quickly changed into different clothes. I go out to my '96 Charger and hurry over to Elisa's house. I explain what is going on and tell her we got Alan. She understands and we get back into the car and head over to Luke and Nikki's house.

When we got there I knocked on the door and Elisa stood behind me. The door opens and Luke has Jax in his arms.

"Tim!" Jax's arms flew out and I took Jax into my arms.

"Hey buddy." Nikki comes to the door with Alan and Elisa takes him from her. They hugged each other.

"Uh Elisa would you like me to take you two home?"

"No they need you here. We can take the bus. We'll be fine. Thank you. Thank you for getting Alan. Thank you. I hope you that your sister gets back here safe." With that Elisa and Alan leave. I turn back to Luke and Nikki.

"Please explain to me what is going on." I look in between them.

"The other day Henry and Ella went to meet Louis and Henry's parents. They came back and the two boys were sitting in the livingroom alone playing. No Zach to be found. So Ella had Kalyn, Louis and Henry's little sister, take the two boys to Jax's room. Well Henry and Ella went to look for Zach. Henry couldn't find him. Ella did and then one of the cars came up missing." Luke tears up and Nikki hugs him.

"We will find Ella, Luke." She says.

"I was never there for her. I should have tried to protect her more. She always protected me. She was the little sister, I was the older brother. I should have protected her."

"Luke you couldn't have done anything." Nikki tries to comfort him.

"I could have been a better brother!"

"Luke, you couldn't have stopped Zach. Zach usually gets what he wants." I say.

"That's the thing you guys don't understand. You two had practically perfect families lifes. Troubling sometimes but you had a family that loved you. Perfect home. People that cared. Ella had me. And I had her. But I took that for granted. I shouldn't have. She's the only family I have. She gave me a nephew, Jax. I should have loved her and cared for her better. I just ignored her instead. I'm so stupid!"

"This isn't your fault! Stop blaming yourself." Nikki hugs Luke. But Luke just stands there.

"This is my fault, really it is."

"Luke look at me," I say, "this is not your fault we will find her."

"But will she be okay?" That question left me blank I had no reply. I couldn't lie to him.

"We can try our best."