Reunion With the Saving Man

"Ella!" Luke, the cook and my brother, yells.

"I'm coming!" I grab the plates from the window.

"Table three, " Luke says. I hurry over to the table and give them their plates.

"Uh, can we get a waiter please?" A girl asks from a group of people. I grab my notepad, grab some menus, and head to the table.

"Welcome to Lata Granda, here are your menus. May I get you something to drink?" I ask trying to be polite.

"Yeah I will have an ice tea, no lemon, no sugar, and no ice." The blonde says.

"So a tea then." I roll my eyes and look to the others. " And you three?"

"I will have an ice tea with a lemon no sugar. Please and thanks. " The brunet says.

"Gentlemen?" I say nodding to the guys.

"I will have a coke. " One says.

"And I will have a milk please. " A husky familiar voice says. I look up and see him. I drop my notepad and stare.

"Hey lady, do you have a problem? Excuse me! Hello?" The blonde says. Everyone was looking at me and I start to back up, causing me bump into another table.

"Ella? Ella? Hey come back to the kitchen. " Luke came out of the kitchen grabbing my shoulders.

"H-h-h-he's the one... He saved me." I say shaking.

"Ella what are you.. Oh." He stops and looks at him.

The guy looks at me.

"Tim come on let's go." The blonde stands up.

"H-hang on a minute. Do I know you?" I stay silent when he asks me the question.

"My name is Luke this is, my sister, Ella you met her a few years back. You uh- you saved her."

"Tim come on." The blonde says growing impatient.

"I will meet you guys out there in a minute..." His eyes stay fixed onto me. "That night at the diner, this diner, why did you run? I was helping you." I still don't say anything.

"She doesn't like to talk about it much. Although.. she is reminded everyday about it. We appreciate you helping her that night. If it wasn't for you she wouldn't be here. Thank you."

"Yeah no problem. Uh..." he says scratching the back of his head, "I better go my friends are waiting for me. See you around." With that he walks out.