Mission Impossible Part 2

We locked the house door and went to the driveway. There were two vehicles. Mine, well Louis, and then Tim's. Louis' car is a 1969 Camaro SS black outside gray, leather interior. Tim had a 1969 Dodge Charger and it was as black as coal.

"Which car?" Tim looks down to me.

"Um.. my car has a car seat. So I think it'll be better to take my car."

"We can switch the car seat, but yours is fine."

"Would you like to take your car?"

"Yeah." Tim grabs the car seat from my car and switches it to his car. Now his car is a nice car, but why do guys think they have to be dominate and drive? And really their cars over ours? Mine/ Louis' is a muscle car.. He buckles Jax in and then we get in. "So where to?"

"We need to drop Jax off somewhere. I don't want to take him with us. It's too dangerous."

"Okay. Where do you want to drop him off at?"

"I don't know. I usually have Nikki and Luke watch him. Usually Nikki, but they always have been the babysitter. I've never had to find another one."

"I can call Elisa and ask if she'd want to make a last minute play date with Alan." I turn to Tim.

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Jax needs to be somewhere safe. So yes. Technically so do you, but you have to go. Other wise I'd lock you somewhere with Jax. You'd be safe. Like I promised Louis."

"Well this is one thing you can't protect me from."

"Okay. My phone is in the jacket pocket on the floor board."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice I knocked it down."

"It's fine." I reach down and grab his phone and hand it to Tim. He goes to his calls and goes down the list and hits a number.

"Hey. Elisa, I have a question." He pauses. "Are you guys home? You and Alan are? Okay. Yup. Can you schedule a play date? A friend needs a babysitter technically. We are going to be hanging out for a bit. Alan and Jax had a connection. Yeah. The zoo. Nikki and Luke. Yup. No Elisa. Yes. We'll be there shortly. Okay. Thank you. Okay. Yup. See you in a bit. Bye." Tim hangs up and puts his phone in the center console.

"So I take it I have a babysitter for Jax?" I look to Tim and he's smiling. "What?"

"You have a babysitter and Elisa thinks we are.. uh.. dating." I think my eyes almost jump out of my head. "It's okay I told her there is nothing between us."

"Thank you." I look out the window the rest of the ride to Elisa's house. We get there and I got out and got Jax from the back and Tim grabs the car seat just in case Elisa needs it. We went to the door and Tim knocked on the door and the door opened. Elisa was a very tall woman. Very beautiful. Blonde curly hair.

"Elisa this is Ellanor and Jax." Tim turns to me. "Ella this is Elisa and you've met Alan before." He says pointing to Alan who joins by clinging to his mom. As soon as the two little boys see each other they get excited. Jax leans closer to me.

"Mommy can I go play with Alan?"

"First Jax you need to meet Elisa. She's going to watch you for awhile." Elisa looks to Jax.

"Hi Jax. My name is Elisa. I'm Alan's mom. Your mommy and Tim are going to be leaving you with me. Is that okay?"

"Why do you talk funny?" Jax asks and I try to refrain myself from laughing. Tim smiles and messes up Jax's hair.

"You two boys should go play." Alan and Jax run into the house and off to play.

"I'm sorry about him. He's really smart. It's just we talk to him normally."

"I'm terrible sorry." She rolls her eyes slightly. "So do you know when you two will be back?"

"No. We don't." Elisa smiles.

"Right."

"Tim we need to hurry."

"Yeah sure. Hey were is Zack?"

"Oh he's at work."

"Okay tell him I said hey when you talk to him."

"Okay I will." We get to the car and Tim starts to drive.

"Do you know where we are going?"

"Nope. I where the White Queen Of The Gulf is, and the general area. Not the exact." I grab my phone and I type the address in.

"This place has been reported to be closed." My phone says. I click past it and it gives tells us directions. I turn on the radio and changed the station to 107.1. Christian music.

"I loved this station." Tim smiles his million dollar, no his like priceless smile.

"Me too." The song that came on was Mighty to Save (- by Hillsong Worshop).

I looked out the window and softly sing along with the song.

"Hey we'll get there before anything happens. I promise."

"Tim you can't promise that. Really. I hope we get there in time. They mean a lot to me and others. I can't let anyone loose them."

"Ella you should stop worrying about everyone else. Worry about you and Jax. Really."

"That would be nice, but my mind isn't built that way. I wasn't born that way."

"Well you are very considerate." We drove in silence for a while. We drove for almost four hours to White Queen Of The Gulf. I look up at the hotel.

"This place looks abandoned."

"That's because it is. This place has been closed like your phone said." Tim gets out and starts to walk to the building.

"Wait don't go inside. You shouldn't go in. They want me not you."

"You're not giving yourself up."

"I know. But they can't know you are here Tim. We don't know what they are capable of. Please."

"Fine. I'm giving you fifteen minutes. No more. No less. Stay safe." I grab my bag out of the seat and look to him.

"I will be fine. Okay."