The News Zach's POV

Zach's POV

When Ella woke up she didn't remember me or anything that happened in the last four years.. She thought she was still in high school. The doctor said she suffered some memory loss because of the hard impact of her fall.

-That's what she gets from running from me.

-No! I shouldn't think that of my Ella. My sweet, sweet Ella.

-Get yourself in order she ran from you she deserved it!

-NO! NO! NO! Ella doesn't deserve that! Yes I like that she doesn't remember the last four years and I can lie about things, but my sweet Ella most certainly does not deserve that.

-So you're going to tell her the truth and she'll hate you just like before?

-Well maybe I can leave that part out. Just maybe..

I get to the vending machine and get Ella a sweet tea and grab myself a Mr. Pibb. I head back down to Ella's room when I see she has the TV on. She's on the news channel. Is it national news?Is she on it? I hurry into the room

"Here's your sweet tea."

"Thank you. Hey what shows did we watch? Like since we are suppose to be dating we should have watched TV together at some point." Crap!

"Yeah we watched uh.. Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother, NCSI, CSI, NCSI: LA, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, 2 Broke Girls, Big Bang Theory, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., cartoons, and there was a Canadian Horse show you watched." Thank you Jesus I know what she watches!!

"I watch a Canadian Horse show?"

"Yeah it's not bad on the horse stuff. All the romance got me and it made it boring." Ella slightly smiles and shakes her head.

"Guys just don't understand."

"No girls don't understand how is guys feel about those types of shows and movies." I start laughing and so does Ella. "Here let's see if one of our shows are on. I click through all the channels and out of all the show she watches Spongebob was on. I sigh. "Here we go Spongebob. You gotta love Spongebob."

We watch Spongebob for awhile and Ella falls asleep. I flip the channel to the news and watch it. I wait for the national news to come up. It did. It talks about politics and money issues. I zone out until a picture of Ella pops. That's what I feared most.

"Ellanor Fitzgerald a 23 year old female was kidnapped by a 23 year old male named Zach JaySimpson. He is driving a 1967 Pontiac GTO. They left Florida five days ago. Zach held Ella in Gainesville, Fl until Henry Kiloton, her deceased boyfriends brother, came to the house and Mr. JaySimpson then took Miss Fitzgerald in his car and left. He left his son with the mother and her son with the uncle. Miss Fitzgerald's brother filled a report the other day. And there is still no sign of the two in Florida. If you see either of these two," then two pictures one of me and one of Ella appear, "or if you have any information regarding the case please call your local police departments or the Missing Persons Information Clearinghouse 1-888-356-4774. Again if you see these two or have any information regarding them please contact your local police or the Missing Persons Information Clearinghouse 1-888-356-4774." I sigh and look over at Ella. She is sleeping so peacefully. This is going to be a very long ride.

I switch the channel back to Nickelodeon and looked outside. Well I guess I can try to get some sleep. I turn the TV off and try to go to sleep.