Is It The Truth? Ella's POV

I wake up the next morning and see that Zach is passed out in the chair next to me. I look to see the TV is on Nickelodeon with the volume low. A vibrating noise startles me and I look to find out that it was a phone on the stand. Zach's phone? I pick it up and it was a text. Wow this is a weird phone. I figure out how to work it I look at the text without opening it. Cool.

How is the girl, Ellanor, doing? Are you going to be able to come back soon?

The 'girl'? What is that about? I set the phone back down and watch tv and a nurse comes in to check on me.

"Goodmorning." She smiles. "How are you doing? And feeling?"

"I'm doing okay. And I feel fine just a slight headache. Just still not remembering much."

"That is expected. And who is this?" she points to Zach.

"Well he's apparently my boyfriend, Zach."

"Ah, you don't remember him?"

"No I don't but he seems really sweet and we must have a good relationship the way he acts."

"Well that sucks you can't remember him and it's great that he is here with you."

"Yeah it is." I smile.

"Okay I need to check your vitals." I nod and she does everything she needs to. Zach stretches and then turns to me and opens his eyes. He's awake.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." I say to him. He looks to the nurse then to me. "Everything is fine. She is just checking vitals." He nods and stretches again.

"Goodmorning by the way." He say briefly. "Would you like coffee or anything?" He stands up and slips his phone in his pocket but stays by my side.

"Um I don't know.."

"How about some tea? Green tea sweetened?" He smiled. I look up at him. Nobody knows about that but Luke.

"Please and thank you." I smile back at him and he leaves.

"You guys are cute together."

"Uh, thanks." I watch Zach out the door until I can't see him anymore.

"Right you don't know much about your relationship with him."

"Yeah.." I nod slowly.

"Okay so everything looks fine. So I'll leave you be for now." She smiles and leaves. I lay in bed and look to the TV wonder.. Zach, and me. Us. His phone, what did the text mean?

"Thank you. Here is your green tea." he hands me a bottle of tea.

"Thanks." I open it and take a sip. Its not bad but it's not the best yea I've had.

"So everyone at the house is asking about you. Ross misses you a lot."

"Ross?"

"Our dog."

"We have a dog?"

"Yeah you picked out Ross from the shelter. He was our rescue dog."

"Shelter? Rescue dog?"

"Yeah.. Is there going to be a problem with Ross?" His face gets twisted with emotion.

"No it's I'm trying to remember. Like and I didn't have a dog growing up. Always cats. Horrible cats." His face softens.

"Oh, I don't remember you telling me a out the cats. Why were they so horrible?"

"They just were." I look to wall.

"Hey Ella it's okay. We haven't talked about cats and I can see why. And when you are confertable with speaking about it I'm always here for you." He reaches out and touches my arm. I shiver. Is that a good sign? Something doesn't seem right. The text, him being off, the shiver.. Coincidence? Or not?