Deal With The Devil Himself

Jax and I leave the bookstore and walk to the vehicle. I get Jax in his seat and buckled. I shut the door and walk around to the trunk to put bags in the back.

"Ella, Ella, Ella. Haven't you learned?"

"Lou." I stop in my tracks.

"Ah, looks like you haven't. Have you? No people around to care. No people to protect you. Nobody to care if you disappear or... get hurt." He walks closer to me and I tense up.

"Lou please leave." I'm pressed against the trunk and Lou is in front of me.

"Why would I leave you alone? My girl? Huh? What happened to our plan Ellanor? Our dream?"

"Your dream Lou. It was never mine."

"Right. Okay so now you're gonna stay here while I spend the day with our son."

"Do not lay a finger on him!" I spit at him.

"Mmhm feisty now aren't we?" Lou steps even closer and his cologne hits me. Now don't get me wrong Lou is a great looking guy, but the thing is he had a horrible personality. He reaches his hand up and touches my cheek.

"Don't touch me." I say through gripped teeth. He put his hands around me wrists and stepped between my legs.

"Oh what are you going to do?" He leans in and kisses my neck and I felt defenceless. I couldn't hit him. I couldn't kick him. The only thing I could do was bite, but I couldn't because I froze up.

He continued to kiss my neck and he kissed his way to my lips. I moved my head so he couldn't, but he used his and my hands to stop my head from moving. He kissed me on my lips and I once again was defenceless.

"Not so powerful baby are you?It's okay baby I love you still. We can still have our house on a farm with a bunch of kids. No harm, no foul. Huh? what do you say?"

I shake my head and a tear slips.

"Shh it's okay baby. Don't need to cry. We will be a family again. But a better family. This time we'll have a better house in the country and.. Jax we have Jax! He will make thinks be better too. Baby come on, one more chance. Please?" I shake my head no. He presses his body closes to mine smashing his to mine. "Come on baby. You know you can't resist this."

Another tear slips and he wipes it away. He kisses me again and this time harder. He tried to get into my mouth, but I don't let him. He gentle bites my lips but it still causes me to gasp causing it an easy enter for him. I pull back but he pulls me closer. I keep pulling back and finally break free. I gasp for air.

"Lou..please let me go." I look at his chest instead of his eyes.

"Okay fine. As I said stay here and I spend the day with Jax."

"No! Please you had your fun! Leave Jax out of this! Lou please!" He lets go of me and I just drop to the ground. "Please! I will do anything!" Lou goes to the door and opens it. I get up and hurry to him and beat on him. "Lou please! Leave Jax alone!"

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Jax kept crying.

"Lou! Please anything I will do anything. Money. House. Phone. Car. Anything. I-I-I'll even live with you. We can be a family. Just please do not take Jax away from me." Lou looks to me and just hold Jax until he stops crying.

"Fine. We have packing to do. And a house to clean." Lou smile and he walks to the store. Next thing you know Jax and Lou come back with candy. He had just won the battle I have been fighting for almost four years.