Iowa

Ella's POV

------

Zach- "Now I'm going to give you something to help you relax and sleep. Or are you going to deny that too?" He says buckling his belt. He goes over to the sink and grabs something out of a bag. "Here take this." He holds out his hand close to my mouth. I keep my lips closed. "Ella don't do this. Take the God damn pills!" I open my mouth and he puts the pills in and pours water in.

Me- "M-may I have my cl-clothes?"

Zach- "No you may not."

Me- "Please?"

Zach- "No! I said no that means no!" He throws the cup at the opposite wall and I shake on the bed. He goes to the desk and opens a laptop he pulls out of the bag. My eyelids begin to feel heavier and heavier until the close completely and I'm asleep.

------

I wake up and I feel like I'm flying. I open my eye, but immediately close them because of the lights I'm in pain. My head hurts, my whole body hurts and I don't know where I am. I try to open my eyes again slowly this time. I turn my head right to see that I'm in a car and I'm not driving. I look to the left and see Him. I scream and he swerves.

"Stop that! You'll make us crash!"

"W-where are we? You know this is kidnapping right? You kidnapped me! This was against my will! I want to go back right now! Take me back!"

"Not so fast pretty thang. I'm not letting you go that easy. I got you this far, do you really expect me to give you up now?" I look around.

"Where exactly are we Zach?"

"Aw.. Now come on. Don't say my name like that. Sweetheart what did I ever do that made you say my name like that?" Is he kidding me? Did he really ask me that?

"Everything!" I shout at him.

"Easy with the tone love."

"Stop calling me names like that. I'm not your love, sweetheart, or even pretty thang. My name is Ella, now use it." He smiles.

"Nah, I like calling you nicknames."

"Whatever, now answer my question. Where are we and where are we going?"

"A town in a state they never would think of."

"North Dakorta?"

"No, why would you choose that? Never mind, it's in Iowa. But that is all I will tell you."

"Iowa?! IOWA?! How long have I been out?"

"Almost two days."

"Two days?"

"Yeah, you passed out sometime during the late afternoon and we left sometime in the night. Then it was about a twenty hour drive. Now we are here in Iowa."

"What the hell did you give me?"

"Flunitrazepam."

"What?"

"Flunitrazepam, also known as Narcozep, Rohypnol, Rohipnol, Roipnol, Rufies, or Roofies."

"You gave me Rohypnol?"

"Yes, got a problem?"

"Yes! Do you know how many adverse effects that has?"

"Yes, I do know the side effects of Flunitrazepam."

"Really, so you know there was a chance I could have gone into a coma, or even died?!!" I yell at him.

"I understand that you are worried, but the small amount you were given isn't likely to kill you or put you into a coma."