Drugged and Terror

The following day I mope around Nikki's house. I had to go back to our house to grab a few thing, but I can't stand to be there right now and because the police are still investigating.

Jax is doing okay. Isn't to bad. He's a little mopey, but not too bad. I on the other had don't want to leave the guest bedroom and don't want to eat a lot.

"Ellanor, people are here to say their condolences."

"Tell them to go away. How'd they find me anyway?" Nikki opens the door and Luke steps in.

"What's he doing here Nikki?!" I jump from my bed. "Out of all people! Really! Nikki! You really know how to let a friend have peace, let alone, you can't let thing be!"

"You can't stay mad at Luke forever Ella. He is your brother."

"He doesn't deserve that title. Nor the title of an uncle of Jax." Hfm! I sit on the bed facing away from them.

"Ellanor." Luke sits down next to me. He touches my shoulder.

"Don't Luke. Louis, you hurt him. He didn't deserve it. He didn't."

"I realise that now Ella."

"It's too late Luke." I say a tear running down my cheek. I get up and go to the window. "It too late. He's gone."

"It's not too late to say sorry to you and Jax though. I was rude to you guys and Nikki. I shouldn't have. Ella please." A hand rested on my shoulder.

"Luke I can't. Please understand. Nikki I'm taking Jax with me for a drive."

"Are you.." She stops when I turn and give her a knowing look. "Okay." I turn to go then stop.

"I will let you two have your house back." I say and start to grab my few things I had. I get Jax's stuff too and we leave we drive around and then we go to the police station. "Hello is officer.. uh.. officer.. Jeff around?"

"Yeah he's in his office. Would you like to talk to him?"

"Yes I would."

"And your name?"

"My name is Ellanor Fitzgerald. I was with Louis Kiloton the other day for lunch and ran into Officer Jeff. I need to talk to him."

"Okay I'll go tell him." The lady leaves and comes back.

"He's waiting in his office for you. Straight down the hall to the right and the third door on the left." She says smiling.

"Thank you." Jax and I walk down the hall to Officer Jeff's office.

"Ellanor hello nice to see you. How can I help you?"

"Well it's about the drugging. I need to find out if Louis was drugged the night he uh.. he uh.. yeah."

"Yes I remember." He nods. "You did report that?" I nod a yes.

"He spent a few months behind bars. Not much."

"Okay. Also I'm sorry for the lost. It must be hard."

"Yeah he just pasted yesterday."

"Yeah must be really hard right now."

"Yes, Sir it is."

"Okay so there is a drug test that was done and there were drugs in his system." A sample was pulled from his body. I can ask Deckled to check it out. Also he had the same substance in his system at the time of his murder. Was the guy that killed him familiar? Did he look like any of the guys in the photo?"

"I didn't get a good look at him. But I think he said his name was something like.. Patrick.."

"Ah Patrick. Yes he is one of our guys. I'm pretty sure Louis was drugged now. Not only was he there the night that Louis.. well you know, but he shot Louis. So at some point he had to get close enough to get him with a needle and inject him with the drug. If Louis didn't get shot he could have done something possibly bad to someone. Hurt somebody. Something that nobody deserved. Then he may have ended his own life. The drug my have been what made him to die. His death was internal bleeding.. if the needle hit an artery or major vain then it could have caused internal bleeding."

"So your saying that he might have possibly lived if he wasn't injected and just shot?"

"Yes." Officer Jeff looked at Jax who was sitting in the chair next to me. "I'm sorry."

"He would still be he if he wasn't drugged?"

"Yes."

"My son would still have his father if it wasn't for that son of gun!" I hiss in a sharp tone. 

"Ma'am calm down. I understand you just lost your.. boyfriend, but I.."

"Friend. He was just my friend."

"Right, your friend. Well I understand and I want to catch the guy behind all of this. I really don't think that the other guy did it by himself, to be honest. He doesn't seem to be a master mind type. He just seems to be a follower not a leader."

"So you're saying there is someone who is telling people to inject others with stuff that could effect them mentally and possibly kill them?"

"Yes I believe there might be a head person out there. I don't know who, yet. I hope to find out soon before anyone else get hurts."

"I don't want any other family to go through this Officer Jeff. This is horrible. Louis didn't deserve to die. He really didn't deserve it."

"I know Miss Fitzgerald. Everythings going to be okay. Why don't you and your boy, there, go on home and I'll call you if I need anything okay?" Officer Jeff stands and so do I.

"Okay. Thank you." I grab Jax and I stop at the door. "Officer Jeff?"

"Yes?"

"When can we actually go home? Actually home? With out everything there? The guns? B-blood? The everything?"

"It's going to be a couple of day Miss. I'll make sure that, that day looked like it never happened."

"Thank you." Officer Jeff nodded and went to work on some papers on his desk. I left the office then the building and went to the car. I straped in Jax and got in. I drove over to Nikki and Luke's house. 

"Nikki I'm dropping Jax off for a bit I have a few things to handle!" I hollar and the house is silent. "Nikki? Luke? Are you guys here?" The door was unlocked and their vehicles are here so they must be. I go around and look into each room but nothing. I go back to the door and notice a note. 

If you want your brother and your friend then well you have to give yourself up Ellanor Fitzgerald. You won't out run us. If you give yourself to us we let them go. You don't and try to run, we kill them. Have fun!

        -ZJ

-------------------
ON THE BACK OF THE PAPER

-------------------

You'll find us at White Queen Of The Gulf. No Police Ella. Got it?