Packed

I drive to my house with Lou following behind. I park and get Jax out and gets to the house.

"Wow nice house. Changed a lot in social status in four years."

"Yeah.." I open the door and walk in. Jax run to the toys and begins to play.

"We will be leaving soon Jax."

"But mommy..."

"No buts." I go to Jax's room and pack all of his things and Lou isn't in here. I finish packing clothes and bedding and stuff like that and go onto my room. I found Lou laying in my bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask.

"Relaxing." He lays there smirking.

"In my room?"

"Yeah, where all the action goes on." He winks at me and closes his eyes.

"No action goes on except sleep."

"Right."

"I'm not joking."

"Yeah we all know Ellanor Fitzgerald."

"Obviously you don't." I sigh.

"Why?"

"You were me first and only." I say and continue to pack. His eyes flew open and his attention goes to me.

"No." He sits up.

"Yes."

"No, I wasn't." He looked shocked

"Yes, you were Lou. You were just too drunk, the first time or anytime, to remember." I mumble.

"I-I didn't know you were a virgin."

"Yeah we'll that's over with." I continue to pack. "I won't be able to get everything. You know that right?"

"Yeah. Just get most of it." He goes out and plays with Jax. I grab the boxes and set them in the hall along with the others.

"I shut the garage just in case someone that knows you comes. I can hide and they won't know I'm here." Lou says coming up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Fine also please don't do that."

"What? This?" He keeps his arms wrapped around me and slides his hands lower and lower.

"Lou please stop." He sets his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck.

"But.. why would I do that? You are amazing. Beautiful. Perfect. Baby don't you like it when I do this? Doesn't this make you want more?" I turn around in his arms and look up at him. I shiver in fear. I put my hands on his chest.

"Lou please. Stop." He smiles.

"Okay, but later." He winks and walks away leaving me to stand there awkwardly in the middle of the hall.

"Mommy! Someone pulled up in their car!" Crap. I look to find Lou and he's already gone. Great! I go to the door and look to see someone I never expected to see again today. Tim. Jax runs to the door and opens it and runs to Tim. He picks him up and hugs him.

"Hey bud." Tim says.

"Tim. What are you doing here?" I look around to see if I see Lou.

"Well I went to the cafe and you weren't there. You weren't there at the bookstore. So I figured you were here."

"Okay? That didn't answer my question."

"Right. Um.. I need to give you these books back. Emma and I broke up because I said not until marriage and then she said are you proposing. I said no she flipped out and well... Emma and I are no longer dating. Plus found out she's not who I thought she was."