Love? (Tim's POV)

When Jax and I get back to the room Luke is talking to the doctor and Ella is just laying there with her eyes closed. Jax gets up and curls up against her. 

"Ah, Tim would you like to head home and get some sleep? Nikki and I can stay here with Ella. Maybe take Jax with you?"

"No, I'm fine.. I want to be here with you guys. Anyways I think Jax would like to stay with his mom.."

"Tim, you know she is just starting to remember things. I know you like her, but you can't mess with her. She has a long road ahead of her."

"Luke, you should know that no matter what I feel for her and no matter what she has to go through, I will be by her side. I will help her as much as I can and I won't let you stop me." Nikki comes up to me and wraps her arms around me.

"Can you two gentlemen not argue in here?? Ella is resting and Jax doesn't need the fighting. He's been through so much. HE WAS ON A PLANE THAT EXPLODED!!" Her voice tightened. We nod. "Now if you two idiots want to argue go somewhere they won't hear or actually, go somewhere no one will hear you!" She lets go of me and grabs Luke's arm. "Now we are going to talk out in the hall. Let's go." She practically drags him out into the hall and they close the door.

I scoot the chair closer to the bed and brush hair out of Jax's face. He looks to me. 

"Is mama okay?" He asks me barely above a whisper.

"Yes Jax, she is fine." I nod.

"Are you?"

"Yes."

"Why do you look upset then??"

"Just a lot of grown up things going on.." He nods and lays his head back down. I sigh and he looks at me again.

"Hey Tim?"

"What is it?" 

"Do you like my mommy?"

"Jax you should know I do. She is a good friend." I pick at my nails.

"No.. Do you like-like her. Like do you love her?"

"Well.." I look down. "That is hard to say. I haven't really gotten the chance to talk a lot with her."

"So?? Do you love her?" He looks as if he were about to cry.

"Yes, Jax, I love your mom." He smiles and then curls back against his mom. I lean back into the chair and close my eyes.