4;;Looks

꧁꧂

Hey sweets :3

Cmon I know you love the nickname,,,

I'm really sorry for updating later than usual, I have a lot of assignments and exams but it's all gonna end this weekend.

How are you?

This chapter may not be important, since chap 4 and 5 were ONE chapter, but I decided them into two , enjoy <3

꧁꧂

Song recommendation > WONDERLAND- Ateez

꧁꧂

No One's Pov.

"I don't think they're gonna ignore our arrival." Namjoon stated , looking at the dark haired male who nodded.

"That's for sure, do you have any idea what's Captain's next step?" Hoseok asked, a soft smile on his lips as he spots few kids playing close to the ocean.

Namjoon stared into space for a while, he just realized he didn't ask Jeongguk about what they'll do now. As someone who knows the pirate from a long time, he can say there's something planned but let's confuse everyone first.

They've been here for almost a day, he was sure they have been noticed by the royals right now, but most importantly, he wishes Jeongguk won't do anything stupid.

He pressed his lips together. "I'm sure he's gonna talk to us about the matter, we just have to wait for now."

On the other side , there's the mighty Jeon Jeongguk who has been staring at the castle for probably an hour right now.

The sun is gonna set soon, so he'll have to go talk to the people around, most importantly the king of this beautiful kingdom.

And if you're asking, no he's not gonna take the whole crew with him, he's planning to either go alone either take Jin or Namjoon with him.

'I'm just gonna take both.' He thought before fixing his attire and making sure he doesn't smell bad.

After few minutes of getting mentally and physically ready , he got out of his cabin and looked around .

"Jin? Namjoon?" He called, receiving some confused looks from the rest of his crew.

"..."

"Why are you looking at me like that? Call them for me!" He ordered , voice turning louder and his stern eyes landing on the girl who seemed to be shaking but nodded anyways.

"That's one girl who didn't hit the age of eleven, Gguk." A voice was heard, making Jeongguk turn around only to find Seokjin looking at him with a disappointed face.

"Where were you when I called?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes."On the ship, duh."

"Jin really—"

"SsssHhHhhH".

"What are we gonna do again?" Seokjin asked as he stared at the castle in front of him.

He, Jeongguk and Namjoon already made their way through the kingdom looking around, earning some confused, some judgmental, and some welcoming looks from the commoners.

It's noticeable that they weren't from here, their attire, style, scars on their faces, swords and well everyone already knows about the mysterious ship that happened to appear out of nowhere.

Some people already might have recognized the pirate though, but let's keep this for later.

Jeongguk sighed. "Okay guys, I don't want you to harm anyone without a command from me, and please be quiet until I tell you to speak up."

Jin scoffed. "Who are you? My parent? You can't do anything."

Jeongguk glared at him. "No but remember who can be harmed." He spoke in a low voice, making Seokjin freeze and nod without uttering another word.

Just as the three pirates finished their talk, they looked around to see , of course, guards around them.

Jeongguk cleared his throat and faked a cough.

"So um... sup?"

_____________
670+ words

In short Namkookjin went to the castle and looks like Jin and kook have a secret, and yeah they talked a lot until they didn't realize guards already coming towards them.

I promise taekook will meet soon <3.

I'm scared if this book isn't as good as postive, sorry for disappointing:/

I TOLd yOu fIrSt cHaPtErS r tHe wOrSt

Have you watched today's run ep?

I think Ik what are gonna be the side ships, since y'all confusing the heck outta me (not meant to be rude jk)

AND JIMIN IF YOU DIDNT SHOW UR MUSCLES IMMA GO RIP YOUR SHIRT BY MYSELF.

SMH

Butter🧈 may 21?

-Yoonie