50;; Epilogue

꧁꧂

Comment and vote plz🌸

꧁꧂
Song recommendation - Diamonds-Rihanna

꧁꧂Song recommendation - Diamonds-Rihanna

꧁꧂
No One's Pov.

[5 years later]

"Mommy!" The child shouted as soon as he got off the ship, immediately running towards the male who had his arms wide open with a smile on his face.

As soon as Siyang reached him, Taehyung engulfed him in a big tight hug, lifting him up before pressing a kiss on his cheek. "My baby bun, I missed you~" he said, Siyang giggled before pressing a kiss on the king's nose.

"I miss you way more mommy!"

Taehyung rose an eyebrow playfully. "Oh really? How much more?"

"So so much more, more than the sky."

"That's my son." A third voice joined, Siyang immediately wiggling around to go to his father, making Taehyung put him down with a pout.

"Dada!" He hugged Jeongguk's leg tightly, who patted his head with a big smile on his face.

"I think he's gonna be the romantic type, like father like son." Taehyung said .

"You act as if you're not the romantic type." Jeongguk's arm made its way around Taehyung's waist who blushed at the contact, and if you're asking, yes he still gets flustered over the smallest things his husband does.

For the past 5 years their lives has been the best so far with Siyang with them, he has Jeongguk's smile along with Taehyung's puppy eyes, a perfect mini version of them.

They of course changed the rules of "the heir can't show their face until they get married." Because well, it can lead to no good.

They were the best parents a child can have, providing Siyang with whatever he wants and showing him how much they love him, of course with few punishments here and there when he's being bratty.

Jeongguk's crew came to visit almost every month, this month they requested Jeongguk to join them for a small trip to which the latter agreed after talking to his husband about it.

And surprise surprise he brought their son with him, had a lot of time doing fun activities and their bond was like no one else's.

And finally after a week or so they came back and Taehyung was waiting for them at the beach excitedly, missing his two babies more than anything.

"Let's get inside yeah? The chiefs promised to make your favorite food! Also Minji is waiting to spend time with you ~"

"Yay!"