34;; Lust

꧁꧂
I can't count how many times I changed this chapter and wrote it all over again

Long chapter!

Warning : slight sexual scene... basically half smut

꧁꧂
Song recommendation - Love Talk - WayV

꧁꧂Song recommendation - Love Talk - WayV

꧁꧂
No One's Pov.

The two males made their way back to Taehyung's chamber after their fun time with the queen, now both seated on the bed with Yeontan on the prince's lap, getting his fur stroked by the younger male's fingers.

They have been like that for like fifteen minutes, just the couple exchanging few words and smiles here and there until Jeongguk decided to open the conversation.

"Little prince." He whispered, tucking a strand of Taehyung's hair behind his ear, gaining the other male's attention, now both of them looking at each other.

"I wanna tell you something, but promise not to get upset okay? Remember I love you." The pirate said,cooing at the confused puppy eyes Taehyung gave him, he leaned in and pecked his temple.

"I'm all here to listen Ggukie." Taehyung smiled, taking the older's hand in his and rubbing the back of his palm with his thumb for comfort.

Jeongguk took a deep breathe and closed his eyes for a second before opening them again. " I have been confused."

"About what?"

"About everything, I have to choose between my crew and you, also when I become king, I'll be stuck in here, not joking with Namjoon and Jin, no adventures here and there, I also owe a big apology to Minji, I would be an asshole if I just left her like that." He paused and looked in Taehyung's eyes, which were filled with concern.

"In the same time, I can't leave you, it's my first time experiencing love and it's amazing, I also can't afford to lose you Tae, you made me realize lots of things I wish I was aware of before, I also consider your parents as mine, and I'm really in love with this kingdom, it's one of a kind, everything just gives off a warm vibe for me." he sighed, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder who leaned in and pecked his nose, making the pirate reveal his bunny smile.

"I'm not gonna lie, if you want to continue with your crew, I-I don't know what will I do, you're my everything Ggukie, but I will respect your decision either way, but can I ask one question?"

Jeongguk titled his head and looked at Taehyung who had a serious look on his face.

"Go ahead, prince."

" what do you want?"

"Huh?" Jeongguk rose an eyebrow, what does Taehyung mean by that?

"What do you mean?"