Chapter 9

Tyler ~

Once I was home I laid her down on the bed . I paced the floor and went out the room heading to the kitchen . I got a cup and filled it with water just as I heard noise .

I ran back up seeing her wide awoke tears pouring down her face. "Mal are you alright? " I ask headin over to her she scoot back . "Don't touch me Tyler " she warned I frowned at that . what did I do ? "I want to go home " she spoke softly I shook my head . "I'm not letting you go back there" I tell her I'll be damn she step foot on the grass she not going over there. I got by her "what is it talk to me Mal" I ask she looked at me long and hard .

"You are ! I want you but you obviously don't want me . I'm no good anyway " she spoke I frowned at that . no good ? I don't want her ? I shake my head smiling she gets up I pul her back to me . " You think this is funny !" She yells I hug her body squeezing her ass . I bend her legs so she'll be eye level with me . I held her face kissing it lightly "I do want you" I spoke kissing another part of her face. "You are enough" I kissed her nose and kissed her lips . I deepen the kiss pulling her extra close to me if held her face we continued kissing

I pull back laying my head on hers . I lifted her in my lap I chuckle at her suppose to be still mad face . "you cute when you mad" I tell her rubbing her leg she roll her eyes getting up and laying down . I climb behind her getting on her back "are you mad at me ?"

She shook her head . I started kissing on her neck she started moving around . "Mooove" she moan /giggle I got up she flipped over I let my hands run up her body . her leg wrapped around me I raised a eyebrow at her . she want to get freaky I see , I lifted her up to me . I cupped her face kissing her she on the other hand went to my belt . I kissed down her neck unbutton her shirt . I lifted her down to the bed kissing down to her stomach I rip her skirt off throwing it to the side . I took my shirt off I blew where I wanted to be .

"Aye Ty yo pops -Oh shit!" I heard I climbed in her view as she scream getting behind me . my fucking brother, Greg. I swear I can't get alone time without interruptions ! Fuck I need a new lock. "get out damn " he holds his hands closing the door behind him . She got off the bed I pulled her back "where you going ?" I ask gripping her waist " putting my clothes on " she said . I kissed her belly going up "stop go talk to your brother " I smack my lips getting up . "you stay dressed like that " I tell she made a mmhm noise . I walk out heading down to the living room .

"Fuck you want interrupting shit" I said he grinned . Greg was older than me by three years . " I see that . who she is by the way " he ask smirking I shook my head " Nobody you need to know as of now" . he nod rubbing his face " you doing good you know that right? Pops didn't tell you that I'm helping you right ?" I frown I ain't know this at all . when was pops gone tell me this ?

"Let her know I said hello " he said smiling and walking out. one thing I never like is he steal my ladies . Usually they got with me is to see him but then again they wanted both .

"You gone cook for me" she ask coming down I locked my lips at her. she had on my dress shirt "what I'll do will have you full " she blushed pulling me to the kitchen . I went to the fridge "what you want to eat " I ask pulling out some strawberries and whip cream . you already know 😏

I lifted her on the counter and open the strawberries up she watched me . I put whip great on it she open her mouth taking it my friend was ready for anything now . "let me see the whip cream" she asked I handed it to her . she made a line on my stomach I raised a eyebrow . she licked all the way up I know sure we ain't getting distracted no more !

Got to kissing and feeling touching and shit . about to get the go we in the counter grinding on each other her bra gone my pants gone . I pull my friend out about to slide in moving her panties off .

"What the hell!"

Mal jumps getting all on me. I slam my hand on the counter hard "fuck!" . Carter walks out just as she pulls on her panties . I put my pants back on after this I'm changing the fucking locks on this house.

Can't even fuck in my own house without interruptions . fucking bullshit.

~~~

She's awoke !😌

Tyler frustrated 😅 he can't even get alone with her . his brother Greg how y'all feel ? 👀

Time to change the locks! Lol

Vote and Comment 💖🙏
Lexus❤️