Chapter 25 part 1

From Now on the chapters are getting longer to fully put in detail of everything .  This chapter is unedited and may have some mistakes .

Mar is in the multimedia in the top or to the side .

Enjoy!

-----

Mal

I bit my lip as Callie called my phone once more I sigh but Mar took my phone from me and answered hitting the speaker button . "Hello " he spoke as I waited . " Mal ? "

" She's busy at the moment . Who this ?" Mar spoke , I was glad because I don't know if I could have held up .

"her sister Callie and who are you ?" She questioned at him . Callie may only be my step sister but I'll keep her as my real sister. " Her brother Mar" he spoke and it was dead silent . " What? We don't have a brother "

" You don't she does " Mar spoke and handed me the phone . He would set the mood like this , all tense and whatever.

"Callie " I spoke and I heard movement . " Mal ! What is he talking about? " she asked I rubbed my ear picking my words . " Callie he is right, daddy lied and kept something from me . I'm your step sister they lied to you! Me ! "

" Where are you?" She asked Mar shook his head at me . ' the line tap somebody listening ' he mouth and I nodded . " I'll meet you somewhere okay?" I asked " okay meet me at the park "

" bye " I spoke "bye "

I look to Mar narrowing my eyes , " how'd you know the line was tap ?" I asked he grin . " you didn't notice the noise and low talking in the back . I'm excellent in wire tapping " I smile shaking my head getting up . " I'm coming with you " Mar spoke and I looked at him as to why?

" security purposes and to see what your sister looks like " with that he walk passed me I scrunch my face up .

"she's taken " I tell him and he rolled his eyes. Who could believe he was older than me but act like me?  " by who ? " he asked as I got in the car. " a white boy"

" Well damn" he mumbled as he drove. I was amused by this. " I'm scared " I blurt out and he grabs my hand squeezing it . I know that if she's here that Tyler is here and that was a fact.

"I'm here and I gotcha alright?" Mar spoke and I nodded squeezing his hand back .

Who knew so much would happen? Finding my family and learning new things. It's one thing I need to do and that's confront the head of this ... My father .

" We here " Mar spoke and I looked up to see Callie dark hair sitting down. I took a breath and got out as Mar did . I headed over there and she looked my way with happiness. Callie hugged me and I hugged her back . " I should be mad but I can't " she spoke I nod understanding what she means and took a seat as she did .

"A lot happened " she tells me and I automatically think the worst .

" Not that " she spoke and I sigh in relief . It made me feel better. " He broke down Mal and I mean he cried , I felt horrible we all did . Tyler was only trying to protect you m-" I raised my hand up stopping her . I felt my eyes well up but I didn't come here to talk about him.

" I didn't come to talk about him Callie " I tell her and she nods . " I don't think I can stay in Atlanta anymore I'm staying here " I tell her and her eyes widen . " my mama and Mar and more of my family possible here I can't go back as if nothing happened "

" I understand but I thought you were my sister " she spoke and I grinned.  " we are sisters I will never refer you as anything else " I tell her and she smiled and look to where Mar was texting . "How does it feel having a brother?" She ask looking at me I chuckle " it's fun it's like someone who can protect me family wise "

She nods and look around. I noticed she did this more then once. We weren't alone, she wasn't alone . " we have to spend the day together but then I'll hog you but someone else want to talk to you " Callie spoke as she hugged me and walked off . I smelled his cologne before he even came in my view .

I didn't look at him. I wanted to run from him . I felt a traitor tear roll down my cheek . " Mal" his voice spoke it was deep and gruff . It sounds so good but I shook my head as I felt his hand on my hand . " look at me " he spoke I turned my head to the sidewalk . I couldn't , "please look at me " he pleaded and I slowly looked up at him . I melted at how he looked

He looked broken-hearted . " I won't say I'm sorry because sorry is a ran through word that has unkept promises " he spoke to me grabbing my hand . I watched his next actions to determine what he was up to . " I shouldn't have been a ass to you. I was so caught up in trying to make sure to protect you that I lost myself

Someone told me that if I don't fix what I did and that if I lose you that'll I'll look like a puppy or that I'll be fucked up , which I am " he spoke I felt guilty for making him feel this way but I was glad that he did . "Callie called and that guy answered " he started up and I saw anger burn in his eyes . Was he getting jealous?

" You move on from me " he spoke softly and it hurts hearing him sound like that but I tried to hide my smile . He must didn't hear the part where Mar was my brother.  "Tyler " I softly spoke but he was muttering on how he wasn't good . " Tyler look at me " I said a little loud and he did . " that guy was my brother not my boyfriend " I tell him and his eyes widen and I see his face turn red . I giggle at the fact that he was blushing

He made motions and I see a man nod walking off with gun. I narrowed my eyes as I got mad " You had someone to shoot him !?" I exclaim standing up. If I didn't say anything Tyler would have shot him.killed him probably!

"Yes I got upset that you probably move on from me so quick " he spoke grabbing me . Crazy ass took jealousy to another level.

" I should make him beat your ass " I spoke and Tyler chuckle. I missed this and us. " you coming home?" Tyler asked and I shook my head to which hurt come in his eyes. " my family are here and-" I tried to say but he got up . " what I'm suppose to do?" He asked I shrug . What did he want to do ?

" I need you Mal but I can't " I close my eyes hearing what he was saying. This was it . " long distance . I love you so much but I can't do this with you here and I'm over there and- " I stood and ran away from him . Mar looked at me and he held his arms open for me as  I cried. He couldn't do this..

" get in the car" Mar spoke and I did ignoring the looks from Callie and Ashton and whoever else. It was officially over. I put my head down and cried .

Sometimes we just can't have the ones we want

I watch Mar walk over to him I just look away . I closed my eyes and laid back . I let darkness consume me as I went to sleep .

~~~~~~~

Mar in the multimedia and he is played by Desean Jackson until further notice

Chapter long !

Reunited never feels so good till around the ending 😕

Part 2 coming next .

How do y'all feel ? You like?

Vote and Comment please!
Share if you would

Bye 💜