Chapter 22

Mal

I pulled into the gas station and besides the pump. I shut the car off and grabbed my keys and wallet . I locked the door and took the pump off the rack and pressed the button to make it pump .

A black SUV pulled up infront of my car and the fear in me grew . I unlock the passenger door and made a move to get in . " Oh angel don't run we hate to chase" I heard and turned to see a older man leaning on the car . I take the pump off but a pair of big hands take it away from me . I look up to see a big bald man who did it for me .

" thank you" I tell him softly and he nodded . " am I in trouble? Are you after me ? " I asked and the man chuckle at me . Did I ask to much ? " no darling but I would like for you to ride with me " he spoke I was weary but my heart was telling me go ahead and do it . I felt okay with it . " okay and what about my car?" I asked and he pointed behind me to the big guy.

" here you go plus it's not really mines I mean you can keep it " I tell him and his eyes widen but nonetheless he nods . I follow the man to the SUV and get in , I felt to comfortable doing this . " It's been a long time " I mumble as the SUV droves and I look out the window. " Long time for what dear ?" He asked

I felt as if he knew. " I felt so comfortable " I spoke softly and turned to look at him as he was already was looking at me. I looked him over and his eyes struck me . They were the same as mines , he look like me . " Who are you? " I whisper and he smile a little.

" Someone who's been looking for you "

I frowned at that . Someone who's been looking for you . I was trying to put it together but I wasn't sure of what I was was coming up with . " just wait till we get home I'll explain " he spoke patting my hand . I grabbed his hand as he pulled his hand up but surprise come in his face as I held his hand. He pulls me to him and I lay on him as I felt the need to cry .

"Shhh please don't cry " he spoke and I chuckle . I felt him become tense at that as I smile " Don't worry I already cried my tears up " I tell him and he looked angry at that  . " Why were you crying?" He questioned I played with my hands . " I left my boyfriend and my sister " I tell him and he looks sad ?what I did made him sad ?

"why did you leave them ?"

I sigh and began to tell him the reason "he's told me that I was getting people hurt and acting like a baby and so I didn't like that and how he talked to me . I never been in a situation where he was so I was scared but he didn't get it so I left without telling my sister goodbye " I tell him as I sighed once again  . " what kind of work is it ? " he asked I bit my lip . Should I tell ?

" mafia " I tell him . The more comfortable I felt I didn't care about what I said . I seen a house larger then my original house with Tyler and scan over it . " I was expecting a squeal or something but I got silence damn " he spoke amusing me and I laughed as he got out holding the door for me .

"house size doesn't matter but it's the quality of the house or how you keep it up matters "

I heard chuckling from the men and i blush . Where was this newfound me coming from ? Talking about houses and the quality of them . A woman walked out and I stared at her as something took over me as she stared at me once she felt my eyes .

I'll always love you Bunny no matter where or how far I will have you back with me

I utter the words that messed my vision up and made me collapse into someone arms .

"M-mama?"

-----

Ooooooooh my😱

Mama in the multimedia . Gabrielle Union 💜

How y'all feel about this ?

He knew about the car following her

Hoping to get more love
Voteeeeee

Vote

Thanks 💕