Chapter 12

Tyler ~

I sat in the hospital with all these wires on me . I barely remember half the events but I know mal wasn't here. I needed her here with me , I supposed to get her ! Ashton walk in "get me out these " I ask he came over pulling the restraints off my arms . "Any luck ? Ash man tell me " I pleaded with him he shook his head no with sadness .

I took the iv out and pulled my clothes on . it hurted to move around but I didn't care one bit . "Ty we did found the gun " he spoke I stopped when he said that . He mean the gun I gave her? God don't let it be the worse then it already is . "it was shot one time . it was blood on the ground as well " he spoke calmly how the fuck you say it like shit just peaches and creams ? I flipped over the chair balling my fist up . I needed to release all this built up .People rushed in my folks one of them .

"Tyler calm down" my mother spoke I shook my head . "How the hell am I going to calm down when's she out there lost!? " I screamed out and continued "I promised her I would come for her ! How I suppose to be calm w-when ..." I trailed off, I was breaking . my mama hugged me rubbing my back . "We are going to find her baby " she said looking me in my eyes. My dad long time friend Reed came in

"Around where we found the stuff I asked around " he spoke making sure we had his attention . "it was a party not far and the people know nothing about it , but the house across heard everything but was too scared to do anything " he finished his eyes were blood shot red as he looked at me "You find my niece and bring her back in one piece" I nodded . "what did they hear ?" I ask he pulled a camera out and played it .

I heard her screamed . "Nothing but a shirt let's bring her back " somebody spoke

"little girl put that down you can't handle that "

Another scream erupts as the gun went off ."you stupid bitch!" "

The sound went off . I pinched my nose calming myself down . "They said she put up a fight from what they saw " he said I smiled a little that's my girl . "I got every block keeping watch incase she shows up and every airport or transport vehicle on alert" I nodded getting up . Ashton followed me as I left the hospital .

"We gone find her ight man. Mal is a strong girl " he told me as he drove . I looked at our pictures missing her . Ashton swerved as somebody darted passed us running I frowned " That was a female go round ' and stop her" I tell him he sped around the corner when I saw her stop looking around I got out easing the door close . she had the same shirt mal had on that night .

"Aye" she jumped backing up i took her in and sighed it wasn't her . "Im not going to hurt you " I tell her holding my hand out . she hesitantly grab it shaking it . She had mal necklace on I knew that specific necklace . "where's the girl you got that from " I spoke pointing at the necklace. "The girl she told me to run when they took her"

"Who !" She flinched back I sighed . " I-I escaped she gave me this to give to a Tyler if I came across him " she pulled out a piece of paper giving it to me . " Where did you come from ?" I ask she shrug " it was heavily guarded and wooded area can you help me?" She asked I nodded .

I out her in the truck . Ashton looked at her and drove . I texted my father to come to the house . I looked in the mirror at her I was highly doubtful of her but she might be the clue to get mal back

~

" Time for you to make me money"

I scooted back into a pair of strong arms . them arms lifted me up . he walked away "im sorry you got put in this " the guy said I looked myself in the mirror I wasn't the same . "I'll get honey to fix you up you'll be out soon enough" with that he left .

Honey came in she been protecting me since I got here. " just be glad your the server and not a dancer" she tells me as she pins my hair back . she hands me the outfit I'm suppose to wear which was a v neck and spandex. I showered a head of time so I put them on . " Who's the lucky man that got you looking right with that cake" she asks smiling I smiled "Tyler " I tell her I felt my lip wobble a bit . " I hope Reed still looking for me " she says sadly .

I frowned up Reed? "Do you know Reed?" She asks I shrug not really sure of it . "Marion Westbrook " she questions I gasp nodding . "he's my uncle" she covered her mouth and hugged me . I clutched her "I won't let nobody touh you" I nodded pulling back .she wipes my face " the last night baby "

"Get out honey! They waiting on you !" He said pounding on the door . "Come on and don't leave my view , don't stray from the bar" I nodded as we walked out .

Tyler...where are you?

••••

Spring break is over :( but I ain't really do nothing but still ....

Seeing my orthopedic Monday :( & hating school . May needs to hurry up and come , ya girl needs peace .

How about that R8 single though? 😩 R8 about to slay 🔪 ! Who got #BBHMM? I'm head over for that song😭 Got me ready to collect my moola ah 💸

Somebody tweet me I feel like getting on twitter since I been ghosting👻 @ihatemissy_

Vote , Comment or just read I guess 😴

Ya ya ya moola ah yayo
B^+€h betta have my money🔪👀

Faithfully yours❤️