Chapter 29

Giving you something to know about Rome. This is her and Tyler chapter.

Enjoy

~~

Tyler

I swung Rome around as she giggled . I put her on my back as Aaliyah played through the speaker . Rome started singing knowing she can't but I'm not gone tell her that . One of the other little kids put on some upbeat shit .

I let Rome down and she started dancing. I look at the tv and its some fucking Taylor swift, the fuck is Taylor swift?

" Daddy come dance " Rome pulled me up and started dancing I looked around before I started dancing . I couldn't get jiggy with this shit so I dance like them.

" I'm just gone shake !" The little boy yelling started going in. I was hype with them hell . I grab Rome and spun her around dancing . All them little kids were going in as the sung ended . I look through to find something for them when I heard little badass

" cruising down the street in my 6 4 hocking the bitches slapping the hoes"

Rome gasp I looked at that little bastard name Keon . I threw the pillow at his head " Watch yo mouth boy " I spoke as he looked at me with a mug . Stupid just like his damn daddy , Chris . I put on some Nicki Minaj the girls were into that besides the boys .

" the night is still young "

I spin Rome in the air on that part and set her down. I chuckle as she tried to rap Nicki part but it ended quick when I heard post to be playing. I huff looking Keon who was rocking as him and the boys were dancing. I grabbed the pillow just waiting for the moment to rock his ass

" Rome let me eat like groceries " oh hell nah

I threw it at him . " Keon you better watch your fucking mouth damnit " I yell picking him up . He smirk " stop trying to cockblock man " j huff dropping him to the floor Rome grab me . I picked her up kissing her face " put on some music for you and the girls I'll be back " j teller her and she nodded grabbing the remote.

I went off to find Chris to get his kid . " Kay you need to come get Keon before I beat the fuck outta him" I tell her and she sigh walking pass me . Chris sat there " what he do ?"

" acting like you and shit " I say he started laughing. " He up there flirting with Rome ain't he ?" Damian ask passing by I shrug . " He try to touch her again I'm gone tell her to beat his ass" I say to Chris who nodded and Kay came in with him . I walked away and saw Rome on my phone video calling Mal .

" Mally!" She squeal Mal must have picked up . " Romie ! What you doing little girl?" Mal asked Rome looked at me before looking at the screen . " playing on daddy phone " it was quiet then . " oh well I'm bringing you something when I come back " Mal tell her

Rome is my daughter but nobody know besides my family. I didn't tell Mal because I ain't know how she might react to it. I'm glad Rome like Mal though.

" I can't wait! Are you coming tomorrow?" Rome ask and I see Mal give her s slight smile. " should I ? Hm" Mal replied and Rome giggle " Yes ! Please "

" tell Tyler to let us talk in private " I frown and Rome push me out. I smack my lips going to the kitchen where mama was . " when you going to tell her?" Mama ask I run my hand on my neck. " she coming here so I'll do it then " I say and mama nods before smiling.

" it's good seeing you happy and I mean legit happy" she spoke and I smiled at her . Being happy wasn't easy but I made the most out of it though . " I will be on yo neck if you be mean to that girl any more " mama spoke pointing a knife at me . I nodded getting on the counter watching her cook. " My actions were stupid but Mal is the best to me"

Rome runs in almost tripping . " What I tell you about running in the house ?" I say and her big eyes widen . " I'm sorry daddy " she spoke coming to me and laying on my leg . I pulled her up and say her in my lap " just don't do it no more I don't want you to hurt yourself okay?" I tell her and she nodded.

I put my chin on her head making her giggle . I hear knocking at the door and Rome gets excited . "I'll get it come on Rome " I watch them soon leave out as I get off the counter . I started hearing screaming and I ran out . Rome ran to me crying " go get papa" I tell her and she run off . Mal set in Ashton arms unconscious , bruised , bloody

I motion him to her room . Ashton put her on the bed and I examine her . " she called me saying she was at the airport so I went to get her and I waited looking but I heard screams and I ran around the building . They tried to rape her but u got there and he knocked her out once I started shooting " Ashton spoke as I shook . Mama came in with my father.

I held her face as mama began working with the other ladies . I kissed her hand getting up when she squeezed my hand . " I'm right here baby" I tell her but my father grab me , I look at him confused . " let them work " he spoke taking me out the room. We walk to the office and that's when my demure change .

" we got the tape from the airport till the incident " Chris spoke as he pulled up the video . I watch the video as she got her bag then she was looking around . Then it got crowded and Chris stop the video . I look over the video when I spotted her when she was getting drag . " play " my father spoke and the video resume .

I watch her look at whoever had her and fear was all over her face. He made it look as if nothing was happening as he had a grip on her . It ended as they walked out and the video changed to the outside . Mal then started fighting but he slung her into the wall as more came . That didn't stop her one bit at all . She round house kicked him before a bottle hit her but she keep going .

It went back to the front where Ashton was looking around . He ran and that's when I saw her laying there as Ashton picked her up .

" Tyler she wants you . She keep screaming" Kay spoke I walked out hearing screams and began running . I ran in just as she looked at me .

I grabbed her as she started crying . " I'm right here " I tell her as I rocked her . " it was him Tyler " she whispered I clench my jaw . I had to kill him and I need to do it fast . " he won't touch you again " I tell her

~~~~