Chapter 17

Tyler .

I sat in the van that held myself , my father , my brother , Ashton , and three more people . another van held more and a van was a few blocks from here . we had eyes on each block . My father pressed the speaker so we would hear what was going on inside .

" That little bastard think he can ruin my thing ! I should have killed the little bitch when I had a chance to . " I heard and blood was boiling hot. I was ready to go in and let loose but my anger has to be in check .

" I know daddy I know . that bitch took my man and I'm taking something from her. " I frown at the voice . it was familiar . I let my brain clock it over .

Tick ....tick tick...

" Vanessa " I mumble putting the pieces together . my father eyed me as he listened . " What you plan on doing ? You know he has her locked away secluded " the man spoke I heard giggling . " Oh daddy I have bery special plans for her . plans that might just kill her "

" Let me have my phone with her before you kill her " another male voice spoke . " I've been after the little bitch for a while but she always manage to get away " the voice continued . " I was suppose to be with him but no his mother had to get in the way "

I smile but it dropped when I heard the next few words .

" We are going to be on top as we belong. We will rule the ins and out of the city and other connections. I will personally hand kill that family ,the weakness being first "

----

Crystal and I along with Tyler sister , Fatima and his mother ,Roselyn , my auntie , Honey , and many ladies were all together . I didn't know what he was doing but it's been like this for two weeks . the girls were all together in one house . no tension actually they were all nice.

Few kids were here as well . " I miss my baby " I whine for the first time falling over . " She finally broke ! Where my money Casey !" Fatima exclaim I frown then I realized these bitches betted on me. " Y'all so mean " I exclaim laying on Callie who was laughing and rubbing my head . " Lets twerk shit I got that bounce music straight outta Nola !" Renee , who was Nola born and raised and married to Tyler's cousin , Brandon .

I recognize the bounce music quick as it was big Freedia, ass everywhere and got up immediately . I got down and started shaking the women started cheering as me and Renee started twerking . soon everyone was getting down to it .

" Mama about to get it " Fatima spoke and we watch Tyler mom , Roselyn smirk and started twerking we cheered.

I laughed at how much fun this was. Callie was excited as me and her danced around . all my worries were gone for that night . nothing was more better then laughing and having fun .

My phone started ringing and I grabbed it going to the next room. " Tyler ? "

" Lock the house down now! "

I dropped my phone and started pressing the codes in for the house to be on lockdown . I heard crying from the children as most of the women started moving about. Callie looked at me " what's going on ?" She asked

" Somebody's coming " I whispered and I pull her with where everyone else is. Inside the kids room we all piled up I went in the closet knocking on the floor . " What are you looking for ?" Roselyn asked getting beside me . I knock and it felt shallow , " If whoever gets in the house we can go through here "

She nodded before looking at me hard . " This leads to a safe house I have to make a call " she tells me going out . I lift the floor and flicked the lights on. I stood grabbing the black case from the top shelf and pulled a few guns out .

" The doors already opened just in case we need to go " Roselyn tells me I nod . if they do come the children need to be moved first. " I need someone to get the children moving through here for safety now " I tell her and before you know it my aunt Honey and Gwen were down and leading the kids down in the hole .

A loud banging interrupted everything . I gasp " keep them quiet Gwen and here " I tell her passing a few guns . I waited till everyone was in the hole . Callie looked at me before locking the closet "come on " she spoke I scooted in and waited for her to closed the door ...

~~~~~~

Hmmm..

Just to keep you on your toes . what do you think going on ?

What are Tyler's plans ? Whose coming to the house ?

Who don't love some good bounce music ? Big Freedia x Ass Everywhere .

Read --> Artemis Sweet girl & All In My life

Vote and comment