Chapter 7

"Pills n potions

Were overdosing , im angry

But i still love you "

I answered my phone . "Hello?" i heard my sister Callie say . "Mal where are you?" i yawned before answering "Tyler house" she sighed "figures i'll be down there" i laughed she knows me well "Cal does anybody else know?" she yawned "Nope" "come on down love " "bye " i hung up. i look to my side Tyler was still sleep.

No we did not sleep together

"Tyler" i shook him "what?" i got out the bed and stood over him "get up" he looked at me. "Who you talking to?" i put my hands on my hips "im talking to you" i said with attitude poked his head. he pulled me under him "i out to teach you a lesson " i bit my lip images flying in. "But my sister coming over so" i pushed him out the way getting up . i wore a bra to bed i notice he gets touchy at night. Very touchy

"Why the hell she here?" Ashton said busting in with Cal . "Ash you love me " she said he looked at her "I rather love my neighbor " they kinda went at it . i look towards Tyler he just shrug . "Cal" she looked at me and hugged me "Morgan woser now she plans on getting your room" i rolled my eyes. "good to see you" She went towards Tyler "treat her right or i wont hesiate to bit your ears off" i laughed at his face

"Mike tyson wannabe ass" she looked at Ashton he ran "ima show you a wannabe!" wow I smell a couple . "im going to shower" he dropped his boxers walking past me good jesus help me "you can go to my room" all that glory i raised my eyes to meet his smirking face i looked at my socks "Can you just go shower" he laughed finally going in. i grabbed some clothes heading to his room. which was connected . i ran the water once i got in.

---Shower----

I slid my skirt on . i checked the time 8:15 . i went back in my room pushing my shoes on. Tyler brought me jordan concords . i grab my bag heading downstairs. "Carter you going?" he shook his head "im sick" i chuckled walking to the kitchen. "I'll drive you" i raised my eyebrow "I want too" i smiled "Good your car is better" i jumped on Cal back "Bye sugar " she squeal "Bye hun"

"Mrs. westbrook , theres no classes today " i walked back out everybody stared at the audi and Tyler. once i made it to him he spoke "Nosey people" i giggled and grabbed his face , which was a habit. "Its you " he kissed me and grabbed my butt. "Mal" i broke away and morgan stood there looking. "Hey Dudi" she purred "Didnt know you went for downgrade" my temperature was rising by the second.

"Bitch you need to gone with them insults , she aint a downgrade like you she the best upgrade" he put me in the car as morgan stood there. i cant believe he said that. he sped from the school towards the candy store between down town and the mall. i got out heading to him before he got out. i got in his lap facing him. "Thank you and dont be thinking nasty now" i grinned as he sighed with a defeated look .

I got out "lets get this candy" he chuckled . i fixed my bowl and sat down as he did too. "you dated my sister" he looked at me "before she was unloyal " his eyes turned darker I grabbed his hand squeezing it. "Dudi I missed you" this girl hopped on the table pushing my hand blocking my view my bowl just spilled. she kissed him jealously burned in me but I couldn't do nothing I didn't have the guts. I got up leaving the store I just keep walking .

I sniffles I don't why I'm crying. I wiped my face I turned expected to see his car but I did see somebody I didn't want too. he smiled I started running I heard him behind me "no where to hide baby" he said I was tired I ran in the street dodging cars and headed in the park I screamed when he grabbed him "shouldn't run from me you know better" I started screaming he closed my mouth "shut it" he slung me over him running I started thrashing around I saw tyler I started yelling "Tyler!" he was on the phone I screamed damn near loud he looked around and landed on me .

I felt something prick me I saw Tyler running "ty Tyler" I felt into darkness .

~
If your reading this ....I'm sorry 🙏

Lol . Sorry to keep you waiting I've been experiencing some difficulty lately and I will get back to giving y'all something to read 📖 . y'all wanna pick characters ? Let me know ...

Y'all seen that Amber Rose x Khloe Kardashian beef ? ☕️🐸 I mean amber was right though so #teamamber ☺️ . How you going to let your 17 year old sister date him ? Tyga know better ! You got a child and a beautiful woman .... WHY? I guess child molestation is cool😕

Besides that tea gossip rant ^ lol y'all vote and comment that's important . So Vote and Comment

Mkms🌎🙏