Chapter 13

Unedited like the rest ....

Tyler pov -

Another three fucking weeks went by . I looked above and beyond but I didn't give up . I heard yelling coming my way Before I know it Callie was hot mad infront of me . "You" she spoke I scooted back getting up .besides my mama this was number two to be scared of.

she lunged across my desk getting pulled by Ashton .

She started throwing things at me . I started ducking as the lamp came by me . "You bastard! You let my fucking sister get kidnapped and you can't find her! " She yells throwing a boot at me . "Calm down Callie " Ashton tells her trapping her . the girl runs in looking around "is everything okay?" She asks looking at me Callie looked at her

"Who the fuck are you?" She asks breathing heavily and eyeballing her .the girl backed up I was going to protect her but Callie is a walking danger , a ticking bomb . "she can help us locate Maliki baby " Ashton tells her Callie narrows her eyes . " I don't believe her one bit. how could you do this to my sister! She loved your stupid ass ! " She spat at me by now everyone was watching what was going on . "And you " she pointed at the girl "watch out" Ashton carried her out .

"Get out" I yell all of then went back running except her . "have you read the letter ?" She asks I shook my head no . she touch my hand before walking out . I grab the letter opening it and began to read

"You've been tricked lil boy , you thought your girl would right you ? Thought you'll know where she was ? Awe too bad you won't .

She's a beauty I know that . curves and a wonder body . I wonder how good she taste.... oh and that's my runner beautiful isn't she ? Thought you might want her instead . oh Tyler or should I say Casper ? Tell everyone I said hello and Maliki screams my name every night "

I drop the paper my eyes became blurred I started throwing everything .

~

Callie cried herself to sleep I kissed her head . I heard crashing ,loud crashing .I got up heading downstairs I rushed to Tyler office which wasn't a office anymore . I called his father and waited for him to pick up .

"Yeah ? " He answered "you might want to hurry like now he's going crazy " I heard the phone hung up . I went in ducking my head not many know he blacks out from anger . I saw the letter and pick it up I scan through it and look up at him . he marches out the office heading up the stairs I run after him .

"You bitch" he spat as she sat there . I blocked him from grabbing her . Callie walks out yawning "what's with the noise?" She questions "Her " I tell her an Callie knocks the shit out of her . I grin as Tyler close his eyes calming down . " I'm losing her" he slides to the floor

The phone rings in his pocket he answers putting it on soeaker. I heard clatter and talking .

" Tell your boyfriend hi " I heard and sobbing "t-Tyler ?" He raises up "Mal baby I'm right here" I heard chuckling

"Fine thing she is . so good looking I might just take her . come here" I heard clatter and choking "Help me !"

"I swear to god when I find you it won't be nothing left " Tyler speaks and a drop sound off and coughing goes around . "talk to your boy I'm being nice "

"Mal I'm coming baby I promise" I heard her sniffle . "talk to me baby please" I heard silence . "club honey I'm sorry " we all heard as I heard a thud "whelp she's out it my turn now" the phone hangs up .

I watched as he got up . "Search up every got damn club in the city and off . find out who is honey too" he speaks. I stood on standby . I saw fire in his eyes that burned like no other .

••••••

Yeah I'm late I'm sorry . I don't really feel good so here's something . my mood is defeated & my heart hurts .

Til whenever ...Vote , Comment & Read/Fan 💕

Bye guys

Musiickeepsmesane 💝