Epilouge

Lickwood means "rewind" and gunshot means "forward"
You requested it, so we rewind
Yeah, way, way, way up
Turn it all up, yeah, look

Tyler

This was it . The moment we all wanted and prayed for . I looked over the big audience and spotted my whole section of friends and family members . All my blood was present , as well as Maliki family too .

I turned and looked besides me at the most beautiful girl ever , Maliki . I licked my lips looking her over . My fine ass wife !

She grinned looking at me and I smiled back. I rub my hand over her hand , squeezing it . I heard numerous names get called before I heard mine .

" Tyler Davis "

I stood smirking a little as the whole building stood up for me . My folks were the loudest of all . Mal hugged me as I started walking up to him . I started dabbing a little and bopping on the way .

" Daddy ! " I heard and Rome came way running full speed. I bent down and caught her as I continued walking till i reached the principle . " Thank you " I spoke

I stood and took a couple of pictures with Rome in my hand holding me . " Now we gone scream the loudest when it's mommy turn alright?" I tell her and she grinned widely.

Mal took her Rome from me instantly as I sat down. Rome and Mal were tight together like a knot . Couldn't break them apart.

" it's your turn now daddy got his certificate " Rome spoke and Mal nodded and answered her , " Yes but I have a while before my name is called "

My mama came over and Rome went to her . " I'm taking all of them to the bathroom " she whispered but good enough for me to hear , I nodded .

" We made it " Mal spoke smiling at me and I smiled nodding . " We did and it's going to be more better " I tell her

"Ashton Masers "

We both got up cheering as my boy Ashton blood walk across the floor and pimp walk back . " Nigga I made it !" He screamed jumping up and down like he had the Holy Ghost. We laughed at his foolishness.

Moments later and more names called out it was now down to the wire . Mal got up once her name was called and I walked with her .

Her family and mines both cheered together as many others did . I looked back at Ashton and smile as he nodded .

Once she turned I got down on one knee. Gasps erupted around the room and I looked into her eyes as I seen tears began to fall.

The microphone was handed to me kindly and I began to say what I practiced from my heart.

" Y'all might call me foolish tying down so young but y'all must never found the one you want forever... My heart turn from cold to warm when she stepped up in my life. Made ya boy feel things I ain't expect no man could feel like.

Over this mass amounts of time and everything else I fell in love with you. Now you know you can't leave me now I love you too much and you signed up for this anyway " I dragged on making people chuckle.

I pulled the ring out and smiled . " Maliki karmic Westbrook will you marry me? "

The look in her eyes told me my answer but I wanted to hear it . " Yes " she spoke I slide the ring on and kissed her not pressing to hard on her .

I bent down and kissed my other pure happiness as well . It wasn't full out there yet but in a couple months it will be.

My pure gold and happiness. My love and heart , my back bone and my best friend...

This is the story of how The Mafia got him a New Girl that's always gone be his Forever Girl .

-------

This is the end ! If you guys are reading please and I mean please go back and vote on all chapters!

VOTE AND COMMENT

Help this book get up and out there for more people to read and like ❣

Thank you for your support with this book ! 💖

Lexus 🐼