Chapter 14 part 2

Part 2 . sorry for the mistakes !

Enjoy💞💞💞💞💞

Tyler ~

I walked into the club looking around . I walked to the bar "how may I serve you?" The girl ask "show me which way is your boss office is" her eyes widen and motion me to follow .

I was in Atlanta at magic city . the dude open the door he looked at her then me . I walked in "I'm looking for a girl " he nods "and you come here why?" He asks I lean on the wall . "cause she's been kidnapped . " He stood on full alert.

"Show me a picture I may know" I showed him a picture of mal . I watched as realization came in "I seen her back in the beginning of the month . she was with Sabin poor thing looked lost" I smiled he knew her. before I could ask of any information his phone ringed .

"Mehta ?" .... "What happened?"...."You serious ? " .... "Okay bye

I watched as he look anxious. He looked at me "Somebody did a run in on Sabin . I'm not sure where the girl may be " he tells me and looks at his phone . I sigh slumping in the chair "hold on yungin " he tells me and I hear his phone making a call .

"Joe where you at ? " I hear noises in the background . "bout to head to Atlanta why?" He asked "this yungin looking for his girl where all Sabin girls go ?" I heard a gasp and noises . "I got three with me who's he looking for " I stood up "Mal "

"Ty" I heard through the phone . I never smiled so big in my life . "When you get to Atlanta I'm going to be here waiting" I tell her "okay " . "I miss you baby" I tell her which was truth. "I miss you too" I had her now

~~~~

I was at the corner store with Ashton waiting for the ring . In a matter a text flew in I read it .

Unknown: look up

I did and saw her. She looked different from the last time . her hair was short and she lost weight a little . I ran to her picking her up and swinging her around . I held her face smiling

" I told you I'll come for you " I tell her kissing her. I looked her over taking in every detail of her . " I missed you Ty " she spoke I kissed her head . " I'm not going anywhere . I miss you to baby " I tell Her squeezing her booty. I look back to joe and threw my hands up to thank him . he nodded throwing them back .

"Let's get you home "

-------

It's a reunion! They're back together again and now are happy .

Love never felt so good 💜

I'm such a slacker updating I'm sorry . I have summer school/college all through the month and the first week in July . exactly five weeks left. I will update on the weekends & Friday evenings .that will be the scheduled updates.

Vote , Comment, Fan ✨

P.s. follow me on Instagram- @_yungnelle 😩😇

Vote &

Thank you & See you soon !