Chapter 16

Tyler

I had her in my arms and I was looking at her . " Stop looking at me " she whine smiling . A smile broke along my face man I was happy , not cause I got the love of my life but just happy that we together . just pure happy .

I looked at her and immediately thought about her family . I wanted her to make amends with them but I'm not going to press that out today but I'm going to sometime . Family is family and that's important for future reference .

" Aye Ty your dad said to come -" Ashton stopped looking at us then smirked nodding closing his eyes . " Y'all been fucking I see " he spoke and Mal immediately started blushing " get out " she whine Ashton backed up as I chuckled

" That OG thot whine though " he spoke and Mal looked at me with her mouth dropped I got up . " Watch your mouth Ashton " I spoke as he looked at me . " Beat his ass baby " I spoke and she ran after him . I heard hollering as I slipped on my gym shorts .

I saw Ashton on the floor I walked over tapping him . " You dead ?" I question he turn to look at me with a crazy look .

" This some white people shit " Ashton spoke as I started laughing . " Nigga got the nerve to as ' you dead?'" He continued as I walked over him .

"Nigga you white " I pointed out as he grimaced at me . Ashton hated being white every since we was hanging. " My outer shell I am caucasian yeah but I'm African American a.k.a Black " he shot back I chuckle .

I know racism still alive but Ashton is black in all our eyes . " Fuck out of here with that bull shit " he spoke passing me . " Nigga you mad ?" I question with a smile on my face he narrowed his eyes at me as Mal was cooking. " Yes , I'm starving wish she'll hurry up "

Before she had a chance to react I jump to the bullet . " Let her cook don't rush her " they looked at me smiling . " Y'all some goals with this lovey dovey " I heard as I seen Mal crazy ass sister , Callie  spoke coming in .

" Bae Tyler tried to calm me a white boy" Ashton spoke and she looked my way . " Oh he did huh? " She spoke I move over by Mal . " I was playing don't hit me." I say to her as she grinned .

I swear they crazy but I have yet to see Mal be crazy and I don't want to see that either .

----

Vote
Read
Comment

Read ----> Together and Down

Do those and I will be grateful .