Chapter 25 part 2

Chapter sorta long . But this is part two , enjoy!
Thank you guys for getting this story over 5k reads ! Thank you 😘

Enjoy !
-----

Ashton .

I watch Mal cry in the car . Shit wasn't even supposed to go down like this . Both of them suppose to reunite and be happy. I watch her look straight ahead before she laid back . I look and seen that guy punch Tyler , as much as I know he deserves it but not like this .

I got from my spot and jogged over .i look this dude over and he looked just like Mal a little . " You little shit" he sent one last kick and looked at me before walking off . " Tyler what the fuck happened?" I ask him as he stood and looks at the car . " I dug myself a little more deeper in the hole"

" I wasn't ending it but she got the wrong thought " he spoke and limped to the car. " what do you want to do ?" I ask as I followed him . " I'm going to where she lives " with that being said we got in the car and headed over there . " next time sweetie choose your words carefully " Roselyn spoke towards him and he nods .

I drove to where the gps lead me . I had to tap and track her phone just to get the address.

"The house I came upon was big . I stopped at the gate and the security guard walked up to the gates. " State your name " he spoke and I leaned up . " Ashton Carter " I tell him and he pull his radio out and walk to the side talking . I look pass the gate and see a woman coming . This woman was beautiful and fine .

"I got this " she spoke and walk to the window. I look in the eyes of Mal but it was a older version.. I was scared to speak. " uh I we are here to see Mal"  I tell her and she looked over us and she stopped at Callie. " She's not here come back la-" she was cut off by a man who was older . " You may come in " with that he looked at her and gave her a look .

I drove forward as the gates opened . I parked on the side where they directed me . We all got out as she neared and open the door for us . " mom you know her ?" Tyler asked Roselyn and she nods . " I didn't expect her to be this nice " she mumbled and we looked at her confused by that. The house was big and nice

" Have a seat . You want tea ?" A woman ask I nod as the rest do . She walks off and Roselyn looked around I followed and I saw a picture of Mal .

"Evelyn was mean I didn't know she had a daughter nobody did but her family. I use to see her frequently in Atlanta " Roselyn spoke eying the door. I heard a click and my eyes widen as a gun was placed on Tyler head .

" I advice you to put that gun on safety " he spoke and Tyler pulled the gun out and hit safety . " There harmless so don't worry " Evelyn spoke as she came out with the tray . She sat down and I watch Callie look at her . " Yes it's me Callie please stop staring " she spoke and Callie looked away embarrassed.

"This is your son Roselyn?" She asked Roselyn nod .

" you want to be in her life you better fix what you did . I have eyes and ears Tyler " she spoke and smile as the door opened. I watch Mal giggle and once she looked at us it stop . " what are you doing here ?" She spat at Tyler. Tyler got up " we need to talk " with that he took her hand dragging her away .

" How are you all ? Hope the trip here was nice " Evelyn spoke smiling at us . "Good and it was nice " Callie spoke and I sipped my tea .

" What made you so nice? You used to be so cold hearted " Roselyn spoke giving Evelyn her full attention. " I found someone nice, im getting married and I finally have my daughter back from that bastard . I was hurt and cold because I didn't have her with me okay?" Evelyn spoke and Rosalyn sat there .

" My mom put her hands on Mal and they kicked her out the house " Callie spoke and Evelyn eyes got big . I saw anger behind her eyes and she smiled but I knew she didn't want to lash out at her .

I knew with Evelyn it was a war coming to Atlanta and I'm not talking about the threat but with her and Mal .

~~~~~~~

You like?

You vote?

Chapter will be long so read all of it lol please.

You wanna comment?

You go bye? I go bye

School starts back on Tuesday so my schedule will change depending on when I get my whole schedule for classes .

Thanks and see you guys soon !