Chapter 26

Intense chapter! Little sexual orientation going on . You can read or whatever.

Keep voting and go back and vote as well cause we're in the wattys 😎
-----

Mal

I gasp as he pulled into him . I watched as his hands ran up my side . Every so often he grip or squeeze. In a matter of seconds my dress was hiked up . Tyler lifted me on the counter and ripped my panties . I gasp and watch him go down on me. My eyes widen once I felt his fingers go inside me

He looked at me and began kissing me . A moan escapes my mouth and a whimper soon followed . He curled his fingers up and I grabbed his shoulder as I felt my climax . One more stroke of his finger and I climax. I laid on his shoulder and I pulled his shirt off . I trail kisses along his neck and it soon turned into sucking . I knew he was letting me take control

I unbutton his pants and watch them drop . I was met with a pleasant members who was excited. I ran my hand down his stomach and grabbed his members. I keep my eyes on him as I stroke and his eyes closed up . " What did you want to talk about?" I ask pressing my lips to his neck . " uh I love you "

I stop and smile " I know you do " and hop off the counter . I reach for the door but he grabbed me back , my back to his chest . I closed my eyes as I felt his member on my booty. " we not done talking yet" he spoke in my ear I smiled . I bent down and shuffle a little as he gripped me. Tyler hiked my dress up and turned me around backing me up.

He hiked me up and enter me . I sighed and and Tyler groan in my neck . He started stroking and holding me up . I kissed him while clawing his back . " You still mad at me baby ?" He asked pounding harder I bit back my moan clawing his back . I ignore his questions riding on this high . " I " he spoke gruffly pounding in me making me scream

" asked " once more time he did it " you" I felt the climax coming and I bit his shoulder scratching. He stopped I looked at him confused. " question " he spoke as I tried to ride that one last stroke out . I tried to remember what he said and shook my head . " No no no " I say and he smiled kissing me . He hit that last stroke and I caught it and climaxed as he did as well.

I pant and he kissed my head . " I did everything for you to protect you " he spoke kissing my face . " You the best thing I ever had " he continued finally kissing me . I felt him hardened in me and moan . " I love you " I moan out as we backed me up to the couch . " I love you to baby " he spoke took the dress off me .

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him to me . " this the best talk we had " I spoke grinding on him . He flipped us over and I was now on top . " you right and we should do this more often " he groan out as I pulled out and eased him back in me . This was the best talk we did .

I fixed my hair as he put his shirt on . After 7 rounds I was dead tired . I couldn't find my damn underwear either . I saw marks all along my neck and he grin kissing my cheek . " you need to meet my mama properly " I tell him as I grabbed his hand leading him out . I walk down to the main living room where she was .

"I see you talked " mama spoke with a slight smirk . I blush nodding as he wrapped his arms around me . " you are basically family Tyler welcome " she spoke and he smiled . " nice to meet you mrs .." He trailed off

" my maiden name is Kokomo but call me Evelyn " she spoke smiling at him . I smiled at that .

" I'll be upstairs " she spoke passing us . I looked at him and smiled. " What you smiling about?" He asked I shook my head smiling . " You so smiley when you get some dick I'm doing this more often " Tyler spoke make me blush.

I like this . No stress no nothing.