Chapter 14

Maliki~

I woke up beside honey . I had blacked out from the beating he gave me . "I'm sorry" Honey tells me I smile lowly . my hair wasn't my hair didn't even feel like me . "Can you cut my hair like take it all " I ask she sat up . she looked me over "all of it ?" She spoke I nodded.

I watched as she got the clippers . "are you absolutely positivity sure?" She asked I nodded smiling . I close my eyes as she began to cut . I felt the shaver go across my head and hair falling . it was the beginning to change .

After she finished I open my eyes . I grinned in pure happiness for the first time . One of the girls walked in and stopped . " Oh my! You are so cute!" Sis exclaim I smile . Sia was one of of the nicest here also a clown too . She moisturizer my hair slicking it down .

"Hold on who that is ?" Joey spoke coming in . "my lil baby cut her hair off " I giggle as he hugged me . I learn to love them as I was here. Joey radio static came through "Get all the girls out now! We got company "

Joey rushed us to the back. "This is what I was talking about" he said as we weaves through the halls . We came out to the exit where a SUV was waiting . we all climbed in , this was it I was leaving ! The driver sped off as numerous cars passed us I smiled I can go home .

"We stopping here for tonight we have a long way back to Miami " I frowned how far are we? Better yet where are we?

We all got a room together . me and honey on one bed Joey and sis on the other one . "Jody give me your phone I have to call my husband!" honey said as he hand her the phone . I watched as she typed a number in . I watched in excitement as she looked excited .

"Red?" She spoke and put it on speaker. "Who this? How you know my name?" I nudged her to speak . "Red it's me Heather " it was quiet . "It can't be she died " I gasp at that . He thought she was dead all this time . "It's really me . I'm coming home with my niece "

"Where are you? Niece? you mean " he trailed off . "I have no clue and Kiki is beside me" I heard him screaming in joy . it lifted my sprite up to everything "They left last night in search of you I'm tracking the number to find y'all " he spoke as I heard typing .

I'm coming home .

~~~~~

I'm like late late late late late 😩 I'm so sorry I've been busy . I had a act test then I had to straight my grades out & today it just been a lot going on .

Sorta sucks but it was prewritten.

Vote , comment & read & fan

Musiickeepsmesane 🔫