Chapter 30

Book ending very soon but I'm not telling how soon .

One or two chapters left 🌞💫

~~~~
Mal Pov

" buggy"

I opened my eyes seeing Mar and Cassidy in the room . I sit up and rub my face yawning . " when y'all get here ?" I asked and Mar sat down on the bed . " last night but you were sleep " he spoke.

" I'll be with mama they eating so get ready funky" he teased I flipped him off as he chuckle leaving out . " I already have your outfit together go shower " Cassidy spoke pulling me up . I groan and head to the bathroom

I showered and did all my personal things and came out in a towel. I found my undergarments along with my clothes. I put all the pieces on and looked in the mirror at myself .

I walked out the room and heading to the front where mama stood . "You ready?" She asked I nodded going over to her. I have to get this done or I won't ever get over it.

We both walked outside to the car as mama bodyguard held the door open. Once we both were in he started up the car and started driving .

" You know that's his daughter " mama spoke and I look out the window. I had my theories about it but after hearing her say ' daddy' I know now and I see the resemblance between the two. I only nod not knowing what to say. I wish Tyler would have told me and I wouldn't have no problem with it.

" it'll be okay " mama spoke grabbing my hand and squeezing it .

I saw my old home come into view and whatever filling I had was now empty . I felt a void of emptiness. Once the car parked and the doors open it was like the guards automatically knew who and what was about to happen.

My father met us before we got close to the door. He looked at me then her crossing his arms. " Jonathan she wants answers " mama spoke looking at me .

He looked at me and all over me . " Okay" he spoke and motion us to follow him . I looked around as I never been here before.

" I took you from her once I realized she , Rosalyn was unstable to care for you " he started out sitting down on the couch. " I was in love with your mother but I was married as well . Rosalyn found out she went crazy and called it quits , she beat me to it . Then months down the road you came along . "

He started smiling looking at me. I couldn't help but to smile a little but I stopped.

"I was excited actually but I would only see you certain days as you would grow up around that time Rosalyn was in the gang and things were getting bad . I took you with me to keep you safe from it all

You got along with my other kids and fit in but the days were longer as you asked for mommy and the battle between me Rosalyn "

I couldn't say anything ,. Everything he spoke felt like it wasn't a lie but only the truth. I couldn't pick up any lie .

" Before I leave I need to settle something with that bitch" Mama spoke harshly and got up putting her hair in a ponytail. My eyes widen but I automatically knew who she was referring too.

" She's not here but she should be in a few minutes " My father spoke amused and I saw a little adoration in his eyes , not for his wife, but for mama.

He'll never stop loving her even if she's moved on .

----
Im late
But here it goes it's rushed a little
Rosalyn waiting on Alicia at the door

The book is coming to a close soon if the votes goes up .

Thanks for reading

Lexus