Chapter 23

Two updates ? That's a deal! I figured you might like this as I shortly figure some things out .

Keep voting

Enjoy 💕
~~~~~~

Roselyn

I watched everyone around the table as we ate. Conversations flowed but the atmosphere wasn't how it should be . My eyes wandered over to my son , Tyler . My heart went out to him but I knew he wasn't prepared for this or was she .

I watch him try to hide his emotion . You can't hide sadness I thought. I had to do something about this. I look to Callie who was staring at her lap or her phone with Ashton . I lock eyes with my husband who was watching me intently . He soon raised a eyebrow at me and I shrug . He knows.

Tommy knew what I was thinking and that was one thing I hated . He can read me . I watched as once people finished they disperse as tensions grew .

" I don't deserve her so you are right " Tyler spoke looking at Callie , who had her head still down . " I've wanted to protect her ! I make the simple minded mistake and I'm looking as the bad person. I didn't mean any of that shit but how would she know huh ? All I want was to protect her !" He yelled and I see the walls that were held up after the hospital , after so long , break .

I saw the emotions clear as day. " I hope your fucking happy that I'm feeling fucked up cause she's gone . She even looked me in my eyes and all I saw were pain . I thought she was okay being here while I was out . She was the best thing to me and I fucked it up " by now tears were rolling down his face and I literally broke right there . He was breaking away .

" I don't think she'll ever forgive me but will you help me ? I need to find her , it's killing me knowing she's out there without me " he cracked up and looked at me . I nodded and he look to his father , who silently watch him .

" I know I don't show my weakness or my emotions but Mal is everything to me. From the day she came to me crying to the day I got her back . When she walked out the door I was scared thinking she wasn't going to come back to me ! I treated her as if she was her and I know that Mal is not that girl. "

I got up and hugged my baby boy . I rubbed his back as he let loose on my shoulders . " I just don't want a repeat man " he spoke in my shoulder I nod as he clutched me . Tommy handed me some tissues and I cleaned his face up . " I will help you now come on" I tell him as I got up . He soon followed just as Rome comes in .

Tyler picks her up and she wrap her little arms around him . " go lay down " I tell him kissing his head . I watch him walk out and turn to see Ashton carrying Callie out , who was crying herself . I sigh rubbing my head it was to much for everybody . I felt hands wrap around me laying on me .

" Stop stressing baby" Tommy spoke rubbing my shoulders . " To much is going on Tommy its a lot " I tell him turning to face him . I wanted to run away from it all but I can't do that. " I know and I'm sorry for that . It'll be over soon " he tells me hugging me .

"Come on let me relieve some that stress off you "

My eyes widen at him and I looked around . I blush under his gaze but he didn't mind as he slung me over his shoulders . I giggle as he went up the stairs . " No more stressing tonight cause I'm about to sex you baby" Tommy started singing

" Cause I'm talking about some sex "

I shook my head as we went in the room and he locked the door . I guess I'm about to get some sex hey!

~~~~~

Ty broke down 😩😢

Hope you like !

Vote & maybe comment please ?

Thanks !