Chapter One

To the new and old readers... I am revising the book around . I'm
Editing as well slowly but surely .
Enjoy !

~

I was already dressed in my school uniform, It honestly sucks wearing these things . I was also an early bird , every morning i woke up directly at six o'clock in the morning . I took my time getting everything ready since i dont leave the house until after seven . I used that time to get on my iphone 6 , i could have been upgraded to a new phone and all but i loved my phone no mater how old she was . I loved social media and all but i wasnt really addicted , i just like to see whats going on in the world besides living my life . The uniform blazer i had on was beginning to make me hot so i decided to take it off and put it in my tote bag . I decided to leave out of my room and go downstairs and i saw on the clock that it was a little after seven o'clock .

I heard movement coming down the stairs . I was in the kitchen warming myself some poptarts up , sonce it was after seven i might as well take a little breakfast for the way . I left out of the kitchen to see my mother on her phone typing away  . "Mom" I spoke and i watch her lift her head up to look towards my direction.

"yes?" She questioned . We both favor in some ways I'm assuming but i hardly looked like any of my siblings in all honesty . While they had black hair i was blessed with brown. the list goes on . "may i leave early?" she nodded. i grabbed my bookbag , phone and jacket as i headed out the door. I drove a Mercedes G wagon it was all white, black on the inside. i pulled off headed to wherever

As i was leaving the candy store , which happens to be my favorite place and most of the reasons why I'm always late to school . As soon as I pulled up to the parking lot of the school, a black tinted Range Rover cut me off . i jammed the brakes. i got out to make sure it wasn't damage, it was a mark a big one. i groan as the range rover pulled up.

"Oh shit my bad" this white boy spoke looking at my car, he was cute. "Next time watch out please?" I tell him carefully and he nodded checking me out . " i'll take care of it give me your number" i grabbed his iphone 5s typing my number in. "see ya later shorty" i rolled my eyes and got in my car pulling off. im already late.

My name is Maliki Westbrook, im 18 and the youngest out of eight girls. i have brown hair and the height of 5'2 or maybe short. i wear glasses and -

Maybe later y'all. i ran in the hall heading to my locker. i grabbed everything I needed then ran to history which was first. i creeped in quietly "Ah ms westbrook i see you decided to join" mr.adams said "i had a little problem with my car " it was true ! he motion for me to sit. i got in my window seat as he turned around my phone had a message.

Unknown: Meet me at Sal body shop on 4th and 3rd after school.

I looked out the window and the same range rover was in the parking lot.

Maliki: Meet me after or in Gym, and take the love kitten off my name

Unknown: Hes finna turn in three minutes look up now. And No

I looked up and three minutes the teacher turned around. I felt like i was putting myself in a bad mood.

----

Ayeeee first chapter ! 

Hope yall like it ! The Mafia new girl. the beginning is going to be focus on her and more people . a lot of writing in the beginning too! I really hope yall like it (: its like another version of Down For Whatever .

Will not update anymore if the reads and votes don't change!

Vote ☑ Fan  Comment Share as well !