Chapter 31

Last chapter guys!
I'm so sad but it's for the best
Hopefully you'll enjoy this

---
Mal

With everything and anything the past weeks, days and even month has been strangely okay. It was a whole new world now and not the darkness we were in .

Tyler and I are working towards something. I'm still with him but the thing with Rome is still a high factor between us .

Tyler wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek. I grinned turning around in his arms.

" You looked lost in thought, what you thinking heavy about?" He asks me and I sighed.

" How much we changed you know? How'd we got here and everything else "

He nodded agreeing with me. " All that's good though but it's times that I wish I could take back " he spoke kissing my head . I smile at that . That's all I want is the good times and hear or even go through a bad time again.... just not now .

I loved being on the window sill , it
gave me time to be peaceful and clear my head . my ownpeace of enjoyment.

I looked over at Tyler who was looking over and staring out towards everything. I let my eyes run over him feeling happy to have him . Glad to be his .

" I see why you like being up here now" Tyler spoke glancing at me . I smile laying my head on his arm . " just enjoying quiet time no stress no nothing" he continued rubbing my hair talking .

" And to think we only got this far " he spoke and I looked up at him . He was right , we've got this far . It's no telling what may lie ahead in our path .

" To have you by myself until forever I know I'll be good " I spoke fully hugging me and immediately it returned . How far would we get ? and how long will it be good ? I refuse to think that we might lose each other or to even think I might lose him .

" Forever isn't always guaranteed , so just make the best out of what you got and live it "

-------------------------------------------------------

How do you guys like ? Comment or vote

Share and Epilouge is next

Thanks