Chapter 19

I hated writing this chapter but I had to do it or I would have been stuck trying to give y'all a good chapter .

I love you guys and I'm sorry for this chapter 😕

-----
Mal

"Baby I gotta go get up "

Tyler spoke I pout not wanting to get up . I shook my head holding on to him , " Mal come on now " he spoke roughly I reluctantly let go . I didn't get up but he picked me up and put me on the bed . " You can't keep doing this baby shit now your ass gone make me late " he spoke and I felt hurt cause he said I was doing baby shit . Deep down I know I should let him go but I didn't want to ! I turn away and I guess he even got frustrated .

" You want to do that childish shit then sit over there and fucking pout . I'm trying not to let your fucking ass or anybody else get hurt . You got to fucking understand that I got shit to do ! I can't keep staying around you when you want me to " Tyler spoke and I heard the door slam . I sobbed at what he said . He basically said I'm getting people hurt .

I felt arms wrap around me I shrugged them off . " Mal " he spoke softly I turned away from him . " Why don't you go to what you got planned since your going to be late ! Let me be fucking childish okay !? All I do is get people hurt huh!? Get the fuck away from me " I yell at him as he grabbed my hand I pushed him away . I roll across the bed and went out the room . " Mal where you going ?" He question as I grabbed my keys .

" I'm not fucking playing where the fuck you going !" He yelled causing me to move faster pass everyone . I keep my eyes low , I knew they were talking. "I didn't mean that shit !" He yelled at me once we were outside . I stopped and turn to look at him and his eyes widen . " I'm causing pain and disruption you fucking said that shit ! Don't fucking even come near me " I warned as he walked over to me . I didn't want to hurt as much as I am now .

I didn't want to be here or around him . I unlocked the car and I was picked up . " put me fucking down !" I yell punching his back . His hand tighten on me as I served up many rounds to his back . We walked passed everyone and I broke down crying . " p-put me down " I stuttered crying . Tyler held me all the way till we got to the room and walked in putting me on the bed .

I turned away and closed my eyes feeling drained . I felt a kiss to my head and that was it before he walked out . Moments later I heard the door reopen and I hear voices .

" Mal " it was Roselyn . I open my eyes to see her beside me . " I know how you feel right now trust me . He didn't have to react like that at you and I'm sorry" she spoke running her hand through my hair . " He's not telling me nothing and a-and  I just want him to hold me and say everything's going to okay' but no he yells at saying I'm  doing childish things and implied that I'm putting people in danger" I tell her and she nodded

" give it time sweetie he's under stress he will come around " Roselyn spoke I nodded and my actions were unnecessary but Roselyn knew where I was coming from . " He's all I got beside Callie I can't do this if he's going to be like this ! What if -" she shushed me real quick from my rambling . Her eyes were glazed and I knew she was going to cry if I kept going.

" We don't say 'what if ' baby , just take a nap and calm down " Roselyn tells me and I nodded and closed my eyes . Maybe I overreact maybe I didn't I thought as I went to sleep.

~~~~~

I'm sorry I made them fight in this chapter! What couple don't fight ?

Did Maliki overreact ?

If you can vote on this story you can Vote on my story Together And Down .

Vote and comments are welcomed ☺️